To whom it may concern.

Wolfden

I know there's someone on here keeping track of Klipsch sales prices. I posted locally and was intending to post on here but they sold before I had a chance, anyway they were rf5 sold for $500, with not an ounce of haggling. I'm not on here very often but this is a fantastic group.

• Like 3

@wvu80

Hey man, you still keeping the spreadsheets going?

`Bout time for a sticky for you!!

If you are:wink: I'll be reaching out this fall I think. Working a three point plan for my near future: new wheels, new digs & fully horn loaded Klipsch before 2022!

• Like 2

On 6/16/2021 at 7:24 AM, JohnJ said:

Hey man, you still keeping the spreadsheets going?

`Bout time for a sticky for you!!

I'm still updating the spreadsheet with new sales weekly.

I think I've figured out how to get a historic average and a current year average.  I'll get the latest update out there ASAP.  -Dave

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DannyMcO said:

Any chance you can share the spreadsheet, @wvu80? Will be selling my all-Klipsch 5.1 set imminently (2xRF5's, 1xRC3-II, 2xSB3's and a KSW15), and would appreciate the market data. Sale will be in the NYC area.

Always happy to share, Danny.  Unfortunately I only track Heritage prices and a few others I own like the CF-4 and RF-83's.  I don't have your set on my list.

I'm having some problems with my OneDrive so I can't grab the latest version right now but this older version might be helpful for later sales.

Klipsch Heritage used prices ver 2020-11.xlsx

On 7/5/2021 at 12:10 AM, wvu80 said:

Always happy to share, Danny.  Unfortunately I only track Heritage prices and a few others I own like the CF-4 and RF-83's.  I don't have your set on my list.

I'm having some problems with my OneDrive so I can't grab the latest version right now but this older version might be helpful for later sales.

Klipsch Heritage used prices ver 2020-11.xlsx 349.11 kB · 119 downloads

Thanks @wvu80! I'm posting on FB marketplace but will put up a link here using some other research I culled.

• Like 1