Table Tuba

jason str

Recommended 10" Dayton. This is the demo that has been lugged around for years and still looking good considering. Some imperfections including Veneer chip on rear corner as shown. $600 Local pickup only. Fort Wayne Indiana.

IMG_20210617_215259480.jpg

• Like 2

Sunny and Gabrielle look like great company.  I love cats, and I’ve been lucky to have at least one kitty around for most of my life, but after I lost Tigger in 1995 and Zeus in 2000, I decided that it would be too tough to go through losses like that again.  Now my stereo keeps me company.

BTW, good luck with the sale of your sub.  It looks well-made.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Islander said:

Sunny and Gabrielle look like great company.  I love cats, and I’ve been lucky to have at least one kitty around for most of my life, but after I lost Tigger in 1995 and Zeus in 2000, I decided that it would be too tough to go through losses like that again.  Now my stereo keeps me company.

BTW, good luck with the sale of your sub.  It looks well-made.

When I was 10 or so one of my neighbors kids was swinging their kitten around by the tail talking about doing worse things so i took it away from them had cats ever since.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Here, at Halloween, we see warnings for people with black cats to keep them indoors throughout the weekend for their own safety, due to idiots who think that it would be amusing to mistreat black cats around that time.  I’m very happy to report that I can’t recall hearing about any horror stories related to that around here.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jason str said:

Recommended 10" Dayton. This is the demo that has been lugged around for years and still looking good considering. Some imperfections including Veneer chip on rear corner as shown. $700 Local pickup only. Fort Wayne Indiana

Hey Jason  --long time , no see --where have you been ----guys have missed your humor

• Thanks 1