FOR SALE - Klipsch KG 2.2 Black - SOLD

yashicachris

FOR SALE - SOLD!

Klipsch KG 2.2 2-way bookshelf loudspeaker. One-owner since new (1990s). It was my center channel surround system speaker. It's currently listed on Etsy.  Thanks, Chris

Added: The price is $120 plus shipping or local pick up in the Jacksonville, Florida area. My price here is way less than on the other sites (eBay, Etsy, Mercari) because I'd rather see a Klipsch fan buy it. Chris

Edited by yashicachris
SOLD

12 hours ago, yashicachris said:

FOR SALE - Klipsch KG 2.2 2-way bookshelf loudspeaker. One-owner since new (1990s). It was my center channel surround system speaker. It's currently listed on Etsy.  Thanks, Chris

listing-.....price ?

Hi... I'm new here so I just figured someone would contact me about it to get additional info and pictures (via email) if they were interested. My email is ccphotographyai@gmail.com and I'll gladly answer any and all questions and accept offers. I also have a pair of Klipsch RP-5's that I am selling. I'll sell this KG 2.2 to someone here for $120.00 plus shipping. Thanks, Chris

20210618_122747.jpg

5 minutes ago, yashicachris said:

Hi... $120 plus shipping from Florida or come by and pick it up. Chris

For the forum, location in Florida and photos of your Klipsch including the other pair or your link to your sale with price is what we typically want here.

Or relink your Etsy or other.

Welcome and thanks!

1 minute ago, billybob said:

For the forum, location in Florida and photos of your Klipsch including the other pair or your link to your sale with price is what we typically want here.

Or relink your Etsy or other.

Welcome and thanks!

ther pair here

Thank you! I'm in the Jacksonville area. The price I'm offering the KG 2.2 is better here (no fees) than on my Etsy, eBay or Mercari site because I'd rather see a Klipsch fan buy it. I thought I posted a pic of it but I was limited by the number due to the file size. I will gladly answer an email with additional pics and info. $120 would seem to be fair but since I haven't sold my Klipsch speakers before I'm not familiar with what someone is willing to pay. I did sell a pair of my KG 1.2's just the other day on eBay. Hey, I'm open to offers. Chris

1 hour ago, yashicachris said:

Hi... $120 plus shipping from Florida. Chris

Hey Chris sorry about that I could’ve at least said good morning before I started complaining about not having a price listed, that certainly wasn’t the best way to welcome somebody new to the forum…you’re good, you seem like a standup guy appreciate the updated information…

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, xo705cf said:

Hey Chris sorry about that I could’ve at least said good morning before I started complaining about not having a price listed, that certainly wasn’t the best way to welcome somebody new to the forum…you’re good, you seem like a standup guy appreciate the updated information…

Thanks! I'm glad to be here and yes, I've been selling my cameras and what not on eBay, Etsy, and Mercari for years so I wanted to give the guys and gals on this Forum the first chance to acquire my Klipsch speakers before they hit the "open market". lol

Once I learn my way around this site I'll post lower resolution pics of my stuff so you all can see what I'm selling.

BTW, I do have the RP-5's and a Sony multi channel AV receiver (STR-DH820) for sale.

Regards,

Chris