Noobie here, can someone compare these 2 speakers?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G9MD2FY/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_3?smid=AKR88PAWTQVN2&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-Pack-R-610F-Floorstanding-Speaker/dp/B07MKMLG45/ref=sr_1_5?crid=26CDMXIUKUPN9&dchild=1&keywords=klipsch+standing+speakers&qid=1624050628&sprefix=klipsch+st%2Caps%2C215&sr=8-5#customerReviews

Are those speakers worth the extra $500?

Welcome to the Forum! Looking at the specs, the RP-5000F go about ten Hz deeper than the R-610F, power handling is greater too. Also there is a aluminium vs. a titanium horn, the later, in the RF5000 goes to 25 KHz (instead of 20 KHz in the 610.).

In my opinion, spend the $$$.

Maybe other members can give more in-depth opinion as i don´t own either of these speakers. What is the rest of Your gear? Do You just listen to just stereo?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, chrisheston3@gmail.com said:

Are those speakers worth the extra $500?

yes----better speakers ---and excellent quality  under 1k$ --if you'te short on cash , look for the  same speakers , but ------B  STOCK  for added rebates------always -purchase from an out of State klipsch  Dealer , and save the onlines taxes --

You remember quality and performance long after you forget the price.  Keep in mind that Klipsch speakers last a long time, and hold their value, so if at some point in the future you decide to sell or trade your speakers, you shouldn't take too much of a hit, especially if you keep them for several years.

The other part of an investment is the question "How long will they last?"  My oldest speakers are a pair of 1974 La Scalas.  In 1974, they sold for $1050 USD.  In 2006, when they were 32 years old, I happily paid $1200 CAD for them.  A few months after I got them, I replaced the tweeters and the capacitors in the crossovers.  Total cost was around $300 CAD.  They're now 47 years old, they're speaking clearly right now, and they'll likely go in my will, to be passed on in the family.

Next question?  Are you spending enough?  Well, if they're easy to pay for, maybe you should be looking at the next model up, lol.

Whichever speaker you choose, welcome to the Forum, and happy listening!

• Like 2