Klipsch Epic CF-2 Specs

CWM2021

Hello,

what are the specs for CF2's? mine have a K1035 woofer and a K1029 woofer. is this correct or should there be two K1035's.

I bought these used and there is only a brochure on the klipsch web site and all it states is two 8" woofers

thanks,

-Chris

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CWM2021 said:

Hello,

what are the specs for CF2's? mine have a K1035 woofer and a K1029 woofer. is this correct or should there be two K1035's.

I bought these used and there is only a brochure on the klipsch web site and all it states is two 8" woofers

thanks,

-Chris

The k1029KN  is the original part number for the woofer of the CF-2 --

the K1035KN  was used in the KV-4 / Epic series in 1996-1997------and it also has a NEO magnet , so it  very well may have been used as a replacement part for the k-1029KN  -

KV4

Epic 1996-1997

Sens: 99dB

K 1035 KN/8"

KV-4

9 hours ago, CWM2021 said:

Hello,

thanks,

-Chris

How did you happen to find this out? Guessing you went inside speaker for a reason.

Are both of the speakers woofers the same for the pair?

Welcome!

@CWM2021

• Like 1