Beware [deleted, Violation of terms of service]

WFP

I have had people die on me and I never knew until their activity online stopped after a certain date. He could also be in the hospital from a wreck or illness. I guess I am saying don't be so quick to condemn until you know what happened.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dave A said:

I have had people die on me and I never knew until their activity online stopped after a certain date. He could also be in the hospital from a wreck or illness. I guess I am saying don't be so quick to condemn until you know what happened.

I am saying this happened [deleted]

Edited by dwilawyer

3 hours ago, Dave A said:

I literally bought four JBL 8330A cinema speakers from a man in Florida off of Ebay ten years or so back. Nicest guy, we exchanged emails leading up to my purchase and he made me feel extremely comfortable that he would pack and ship the speakers carefully and that he had taken great care of them. About four days after my purchase and payment, I reached out to him just to make sure he didn't run into any problems with palletizing and shipping since I had not heard back. Two days later I received word from his wife that he had passed suddenly from an aneurysm. His son was following up and would make sure the speakers were delivered safely and promptly. Absolutely broke my heart....so yes, this could happen.

• Sad 2

• Moderators

Why was this thread locked? Where did my post go?

I don't think OP was intentionally violating the rules in Garage Sale, so we are just locking and cleaning it up. From the rules at top of this section:

• Public discussions concerning transactions or disagreements are not permitted. You must contact the seller directly.
  • Reporting issues: If you feel someone has abused this section of the forum, you must report it directly to a Klipsch Admin or mod using the "report" button. Do not post about thses issues on the forum.
  • Please keep topics ON-TOPIC, and avoid "thread-crapping". Topics should only be "Garage Sale" ads. Post about other topics in their relevant sub-forums elsewhere on the Klipsch boards.
  • Any post violating the above guidelines will be subject to being closed and/or deleted, and the posting member warned. Repeat violators are subject to being banned.
  • Continued abuse of this section will result in its discontinuation without notice.
  • Confused 1