KP-250 II pair in Gaithersburg, MD - $499.00 - SOLD

pcbiz

15 minutes ago, CLUBSTA said:

How much would you pay for these?  What are they worth?

The ones in the ad are a little different than most in that most have the industrial (black) finish and handles on the sides, rather than the natural wood finish. Worth is influenced by several things, such as how you intend to use them, and how many other speakers you have, and etc...  A lot of owner are not real happy with the horns. For myself, I would maybe give half that asking price. The listing on Reverb has more pictures.

1 hour ago, CLUBSTA said:

How much would you pay for these?  What are they worth?

-the non-black  finish is very --very rare  - 400-500$ -a steal at that price - each woofer is worth 125-150$

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Once again, you're misleading people with foolish statements. Rare does not make it more valuable, if anything, they are worth less than the black ones with edge protectors, corner protectors, industrial finish and handles. A new replacement from Eminence is $120 and used K42K go for $80ish.  

• Moderators

@Budman and @Woofers and Tweeters you are into my time today, over petty, childish bullshit.  

Apparently no one taught either of you diplomacy, finesse, or being polite, or you have forgotten. I'm sure "mama tried." Games from adults, like a couple of bullies in the playground. 

8 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

The ones in the ad are a little different than most in that most have the industrial (black) finish and handles on the sides, rather than the natural wood finish. Worth is influenced by several things, such as how you intend to use them, and how many other speakers you have, and etc...  A lot of owner are not real happy with the horns. For myself, I would maybe give half that asking price. The listing on Reverb has more pictures.

$250

5 hours ago, billybob said:

$250

That is probably about right, maybe a little more if one doesn't have other speakers. The ad on Reverb says that the seller is open to offers. Also, the pictures on Reverb shows that the edges and corners have suffered a little and they might not be showing the worst spots, I don't know. 

29 minutes ago, teaman said:

I think both the 201 and 250 sound fantastic

The KP250 is a better sounding speaker than the 250 IIs. I think there are several threads saying that it's the mid horn that needs to be swapped. Of course, I didn't find that out until after I bought my 250 IIs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, teaman said:

I’d grab them if they were local to me. I much prefer the wood finish cabinets to the black. I think both the 201 and 250 sound fantastic

give me the 250 ---anytime ,  true sleepers

• Like 1

give me the 250 ---anytime ,  true sleepers

a6d9fdc277b56b01e6bdcc46c6943f82.jpg

I own both and have them running as fronts, and dual centers. Currently I have the JBL 8330 for heights and rear surrounds, but four KPT-200’s are waiting to be hung. It sounds amazing set up together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, teaman said:

a6d9fdc277b56b01e6bdcc46c6943f82.jpg

I own both and have them running as fronts, and dual centers. Currently I have the JBL 8330 for heights and rear surrounds, but four KPT-200’s are waiting to be hung. It sounds amazing set up together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beautiful setup , this room is gonna rock -

• Like 1

• pcbiz changed the title to KP-250 II pair in Gaithersburg, MD - $499.00 - SOLD