Ayon Spirit III Mk II Integrated Tube Amplifier - $1,800 (Chicago)

Mr. Clark

A little on the beat up side, but hard to tell from a couple feet. First, the bad: The power cord isn’t stock, neither are the tubes. There is no remote or packaging.

Output tubes are electro harmonix, and the 12AU7s are a mismatch: 1 Sylvania clear top, 1 Stromberg Carlson, 1 Hammond, and 1 GE. Use as is or do some fun tube rolling!

Now the good: a very expensive class A integrated tube amp at a “somewhat” affordable price. It’s condition has been taken into consideration on the price. Insides are perfect and the unit was just given a clean bill of health from Stereo Rehab in Chicago.

I am not the original owner. I don’t know what happened to this thing that made it get all dinged up but I imagine it was probably poorly packaged by someone during shipping. Truth is I really do not know. In any case, she works just fine! My extremely inefficient British speakers don’t play nicely with this amp so it’s time to let her move on to someone else’s home. I think a pair of horned speakers would be great with this amp.

I really do not want to ship this thing so local pick up in Chicago only. Happy to answer any questions that I can.

84b72dffc4025e44e4abb88158cead39.jpg

79b8b3e2c7661e406b4092e988543ad9.jpg

a575a7cf6aac43d51cf527d8a605ea5e.jpg

1eeb2c8f2ad9a976e07b019d83f00362.jpg

23dc518270954e852582a460e7ec795a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk