Klipsch Trivia: How many employees/speakers can you name?

Travis In Austin

47 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

So what's the big idea of jamming that metal probe into that driver?

could be , he is attaching a  spring end  -the round metal hook grabs the end of the spring and clips it in place

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

That might be a winner, you mean the one he is drilling a screw into, thus an upside down Belle?

Yes. The only question in my mind was ...hmmmm..do the LaScala IIs come like that but it looks like no.. so those were definitely Belles.

• Moderators
47 minutes ago, babadono said:

Yes. The only question in my mind was ...hmmmm..do the LaScala IIs come like that but it looks like no.. so those were definitely Belles.

You found a gem there, that video was shot in '05, that was probably one of the last Belle speakers ever made. '05 was the last year the Belle was made.

• 3 weeks later...

Does customer service have ANY employees?   I've never called them; but have seen many post complaints on this forum about not being able to reach anyway in customer service. 

But then again, many posts around here should be ignored ... like most of mine!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 7/22/2021 at 7:10 PM, BigStewMan said:

Does customer service have ANY employees?   I've never called them; but have seen many post complaints on this forum about not being able to reach anyway in customer service. 

Yes they have a bunch, they doubled it from what I understand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Klipsch Employees
On 7/22/2021 at 8:10 PM, BigStewMan said:

Customer support uses a ticket system. They have a 12 or so folks to cover the entire world. Chat is the fastest way, but email will get answered as they can. 

What is your issue? Do you have a ticket number?  NO ONE in CS looks at this forum to answer questions as part of their job. I look around from time to time, but don't stay long.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1