Rotel RDG-1520 Digital Tuner for Sale

The History Kid

See second post for images.

The RDG I had largely used simply as a digital FM tuner, but it does have built in FM tuner and network streaming abilities (to your local HTPC).  It has plenty of presets too, so you can have up to 30 AM/FM and 30 online presets.  It's kinda nice.

The RDG-1520 comes with the unit, power cable, network dongle, and a new remote (no original packaging).  Asking price for forum members is $300 + shipping/paypal (or local pickup).

Attached are a few pictures.  This unit is still in the rig, so I'll get more photos of the rears and sides upon request after they're removed later this week.

RSP-1582

Rotel RSP-1582 | Processors | Davenport, Iowa 52806 | Audiogon

RDG-1520

20210705_113839.thumb.jpg.48237df130e7564cbc96127c890132d9.jpg20210705_113856.thumb.jpg.3b27ab92112e2937bebc38a30e952b1a.jpg20210705_113903.thumb.jpg.d4d943ba18a4a469767bee5ff9e160f4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

@The History Kid

What happened in that thread about your project to update a stereo console?  Can you bump it or link it here?

I'd have to dig for it, I'll DM you later.

After I finished it, my mom actually decided she didn't want it (Ugh!)  So she now has a very nice system built on Yamaha and Nak gear (plus your Technics TT) with Forte I's.  The console went to a lady I know at work.

• Thanks 1

Bumping this again.  The RSP came back again, this time with an identifiable problem.  It is still under warranty, so Rotel is replacing the XLR board on the unit.  I will be relisting this on AudioGon after it's repaired, but I'm gonna go ahead and also give people here first dibs if they do want a newly refreshed RSP with the HDMI 2.0a board.

Price here will still be $1,200 + PayPal and Shipping.  AudioGon will be $1,400 again.

• 2 months later...

Secondary bump.  I have spoken with the repair guys - they are just waiting on the new board for the unit.  Apparently the last one was DOA.  Not good considering the shortage of supply in chips right now.  I'm probably going to try and sell these as a pair at this point.  $1,400 to forum members plus shipping for the pair.

I'll update perspective interest as I get updates from the repair shop (no final commitments until I have both units to ship, I'd just like to have this unit shipped from the distro to the new owner).  My goal is to have these units sold ahead of an anticipated extended leave for work.  I anticipate sale would be around or just after the holidays.

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, The History Kid said:

Really? No biters on this?  I am a bit surprised I still have the RSP to be honest.

I feel your pain.  Definitely surprised no takers here as well as with my CA 640A v2 integrated amp.

Brother, I guess we have to just learn to be patient.:P

Michael, hope all is well with you.

Bill

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Casual bump.  Tis tax season... y'know what'd look good in place of your tax return? lol

I'm open to offers for Klipsch forum members too at this point.  We're at the "it's taking up space" part of the sale. haha

• Like 1

• The History Kid changed the title to Rotel RDG-1520 Digital Tuner for Sale