selling complete system RF 5 - 7, rc 7, rb-61, sunfire, yamaha

crustywon

10 hours ago, Iteachstem said:

Did I hit a nerve with some MOSNSTER fan boys?

The only nerve you hit is basically trashing the product the op is trying to sell. Not around much but you have a history of that so these boys must be ok with it. I personally think that's a pretty lowlife move but hey you are what you are and probably don't even realize it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, wstrickland1 said:

Not around much

What do you consider "much?" I'm not a newbie, nor am I some person who chooses to spend all day every day on a forum for speakers.  I come here to learn from people and share my experiences.  Isn't that what a forum is all about?  If a product has strong or week points, why wouldn't it be okay to talk about them.  The OP wasn't listing his items for sale, he was asking about pricing...two very different things.

1 hour ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:
4 hours ago, wstrickland1 said:

Not around much but you have a history of that

Fact ^

Okay, sure, according to you. So what would you consider "Around much?"

Sorry if I have a life...a beautiful wife and two wonderful daughters that I spend time with rather than constantly scouring a forum doing whatever you do.....obviously making the wold a better place with every keystroke right?  Way to make a difference.

• Like 1

• Moderators
6 hours ago, wstrickland1 said:

The only nerve you hit is basically trashing the product the op is trying to sell. Not around much but you have a history of that so these boys must be ok with it. I personally think that's a pretty lowlife move but hey you are what you are and probably don't even realize it.

Good grief. Seriously?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Iteachstem said:

Okay, sure, according to you. So what would you consider "Around much?"

Sorry if I have a life...a beautiful wife and two wonderful daughters that I spend time with rather than constantly scouring a forum doing whatever you do.....obviously making the wold a better place with every keystroke right?  Way to make a difference.

You get the last word on that.

• Moderators
On 7/7/2021 at 10:43 AM, crustywon said:

Vancouver Washington,  Need help pricing in todays market. Been out of the value fold for a bit.

Moved this General Questions while you do your research. Perfectly ok to ask for pricing, value information, people do it all the time, but usually outside of the garage sale section.

Sorry things got off track, normally the rules don't allow for commentary about products, etc. but in light of the request for help you are going to get thoughts from all angles.

When you are done with the research, etc. relist it in Garage Sale with prices, etc. and you will have a clean and uncluttered listing where the rules will apply.

• Like 2

I'll be 👀 like...for.

Yes, alot of that without a price posting in garage.

And know of a couple or 3 

that are real good about crapping on others sale but, pitch a fit about their own.

Oh well... make my day!