Jump to content

selling complete system RF 5 - 7, rc 7, rb-61, sunfire, yamaha


Recommended Posts

Need help pricing my system to sell

We moved and I no longer have a theater room and need to move these to a home where they will be appreciated.

rf-7 maple  couple broken pegs. grills say on perfect

rc-7 maple  missing klipsch emblem

rf-5 black ash

yamaha RX A3030

Sunfire Cinema grand 5x200

integra 30.3 blue ray

monster signature hts-5100

yam 1.jpg

amp 2.jpg

mon 1.jpg

rb 2.jpg

rc7 5.jpg

rf5 4.jpg

rf7 4.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can help you with the Monster 5100. 

 

I just purchased one this year, new in the box, for $165 shipped.  Most have sold for $175-$250 on eBay around the Chicagoland area) By now, most people realized that these are pretty gimmicky, and the Monster marketing department did a very good job at convincing everyone one these were the ultimate answer to top notch audio/video filtering.  I agree, they are great at starting up and shutting down the gear, however, I still hear small pops when my AC turns on...and all of my AV gear is plugged into the unit correctly. (This doesn't happen when I tried plugging in the amps and processor to my 6 outlet tripplite power strip from the 90's!)

 

As far as the other gear goes, try going to eBay, entering the item, clicking on "sold items" or "Completed items" on the left-side menu, and see what they recently sold for in your area.  Everyone likes to refer to ebay when they are selling something.... "Hey, this item is selling on ebay for $2,000!"  Any person can list an item for any amount, but the key is to see what price point they are actually selling.

 

I hope this helps.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Hello, based on condition $900-1500 RF-7, $4-600 RF-5, RC-7, $350- $500, RB-61, $150-$220.

Range is for good to excellent.

I will erase this after you see it.

Thanks... @crustywon . 

In hurricane so no power. Others may help with units.

Edited by billybob
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Iteachstem said:

I can help you with the Monster 5100. 

 

I just purchased one this year, new in the box, for $165 shipped.  Most have sold for $175-$250 on eBay around the Chicagoland area) By now, most people realized that these are pretty gimmicky, and the Monster marketing department did a very good job at convincing everyone one these were the ultimate answer to top notch audio/video filtering.  I agree, they are great at starting up and shutting down the gear, however, I still hear small pops when my AC turns on...and all of my AV gear is plugged into the unit correctly. (This doesn't happen when I tried plugging in the amps and processor to my 6 outlet tripplite power strip from the 90's!)

 

 

 

I hope this helps.

Super helpful info dude. Jesus

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Iteachstem said:

I can help you with the Monster 5100. 

 

I just purchased one this year, new in the box, for $165 shipped.  Most have sold for $175-$250 on eBay around the Chicagoland area) By now, most people realized that these are pretty gimmicky, and the Monster marketing department did a very good job at convincing everyone one these were the ultimate answer to top notch audio/video filtering. 

That would be of some great info if one were in the market to purchase, but you share a lot of verbiage when it comes to 'helping' in the sale. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

That would be of some great info if one were in the market to purchase, but you share a lot of verbiage when it comes to 'helping' in the sale. 

I'm sorry you didn't like what I wrote, but I didn't write it for you.  And sometimes it helps to know why a product might not demand a high price tag to some people.  So, if you didn't like what I wrote, then just roll your eyes.  No need to make a big deal of it, especially if it wasn't you asking for information about products.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Maple RF-7 and RC-7 

is the holy grail of the RF-7 line. Super rare. 
he can ask top dollar for them. For a matched set. 
RF-7 Maple $1,500.00 to $2,100.00

RC-7 Maple $700-$850 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/7/2021 at 11:17 AM, billybob said:

Hello, based on condition $900-1500 RF-7, $4-600 RF-5, RC-7, $350- $500, RB-61, $150-$220.

Range is for good to excellent.

I will erase this after you see it.

Thanks... @crustywon . 

In hurricane so no power. Others may help with units.

 

"In hurricane so no power."

If you need help just ask. Sally wasn't fun for us.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Subway said:

 

"In hurricane so no power."

If you need help just ask. Sally wasn't fun for us.

All is good now, it turned TS while coming in. Power only out 2 hours.

Thanks!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...