• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 12/18/2002 10:01:19 PM m00n wrote:

----------------

On 12/18/2002 8:45:52 PM JMON wrote:

Moon: don't think he meant that they are dead. He lost them in that game of cards -- somebody else has them now!

----------------

DOH!
4.gif

----------------

'Twas just a joke! Still have the wife and never had any kids! And I never play cards for large sums of money or humans! 12.gif

What was that e-mail going around about Girlfriend 5.0 turning into Wife 1.0 ?

I'm not married but I have been living with my GF for five years now. Since I've gotten out of the retail business and into the Downtown white collar part of the city, well, there is more trim down here than should be legal!

There is at least two that ride the same bus I do that "need it". Then there is a Mexican girl that works at a chili-dog shop that flirts with me somethin' awfull (yes, I flirt back). She tells me she's married but I don't see a ring. Best part is she barely speaks English.

Then there's my "bud" Angelica at one of my clients' office.

Angelica.jpg

guys, it is a full moon last night (tonight?), if you are not getting lucky now, you are doing something wrong!!!

(I have a friend in Minnesota. He makes it seem as if all of his married friends and acquaintences have had or are having affairs, including swinging and swapping!)