5 inch bookshelf speakers is the best speaker in the world

Seinbeans

4 hours ago, Seinbeans said:

Yeah today I have learn that a 5 inch bookshelf speaker is better then all subwoofers and all tweeters and the 5 inch bookshelf speaker is better then any other bookshelf speaker size 

Edited 4 hours ago by Seinbeans

Just curious as to what was edited 🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zen Traveler said:

Fwiw, he may very well be a Russian.

What clue tips you that he, she, it is Russian? Or is this the tip of the iceberg malware attack of Dark Side and/or REvil? Fledgling CSI investigators need to know — 🥸🕵️♂️. — We Must Protect This Forum — 

11 minutes ago, richieb said:

What clue tips you that he, she, it is Russian? 

Pure speculation looking at the inconsistent posts/reasoning of the OP here and on AVS. Evidently they scour the forums for jargon/brand words and try to enter the discussion to get post count up in various forums and (my guess) they register on Facebook and Twitter having an online persona in these forums. Once established they can circulated weaponized/agenda oriented propaganda that like minded individuals share with their friends. I witnessed this firsthand when I first joined FB at the beginning of 2017. Of course, they may not be Russian but instead another nefarious entity. Dunno, but didn't read like a kid was just up to trolling.

So.....was he cancelled?  Is that what it (being cancelled) looks like?

Maybe are moderators our actually under-cover big tech spies and our slowly controlling are thoughts & minds to think that honky horns sound better??

Only a speculation at this point.....  it was however, fun interchanging are and our....

Whatever his intention, it is an interesting question about the subjective quality of sound enjoyment. If someone were to tell me that they prefer a particular 2.0 bookshelf system over all other alternatives, I'm not going to tell them they are wrong. I actually got into a (friendly) argument with my cousin about this. He claimed that the musical experience was objectively better with the best sound systems and I had to disagree-especially if one isn't familiar with extremely high quality speakers, or, like in the hypothetical case above, someone just really loves the sound they get out of any particular set of speakers. I mean, some people prefer to listen to vinyl records in mono after all...

1 hour ago, Jones said:

Whatever his intention, it is an interesting question about the subjective quality of sound enjoyment.

Possibly, except if his intention was to waste your time and he fooled you into giving a conscientious response....Evidently some folks bit and everyone get's their post count up. :) 

1 hour ago, Jones said:

If someone were to tell me that they prefer a particular 2.0 bookshelf system over all other alternatives, I'm not going to tell them they are wrong.

I guess I'd have to dig further...This is a speaker forum and my guess if a person joined and was sincere he would have other people here trying to persuade him otherwise.  Fwiw, the premise of the title is definitely not true and ridiculous. 

I'd only hope he'd had a chance to hear the "Fives" as they are indeed the most remarkable small bookshelf speakers I've ever heard. Been an audiophile since the late 60's and worked for a number of high end audio dealers along the way. They continue to amaze me with their definition and imaging. Coupled with a SW100 sub and you're THERE!

Edited by dcisive
  • Like 1