Epic CF4 Speakers

Lazarus Long

I have a pair of these in Cherry. Decent overall condition. The grills are nice, the veneer is in good shape. There is a mark on the top of one where someone attempted to repair a water stain and did a poor job of it. 

The problem is, one horn driver is out. I am testing the waters to see if there is any interest in these in as-is condition. All other drivers are working. 

I can post some photos later today. 

located in Kalamazoo Michigan. 

I would also consider purchasing a k-63 driver if anyone has one available! 

Edited by Lazarus Long

1 hour ago, Lazarus Long said:

Check that thread for what exactly?

This thread is the MAIN listing on Epic speakers with almost 10,000 entries and many links. Suggest you "READ" it to find some answers. Yes; sometimes it takes a little effort. :( 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Emile said:

This thread is the MAIN listing on Epic speakers with almost 10,000 entries and many links. Suggest you "READ" it to find some answers. Yes; sometimes it takes a little effort. :( 

It's a good source for all things Epic. Cool...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lazarus Long said:

I have a pair of these in Cherry. Decent overall condition. The grills are nice, the veneer is in good shape. There is a mark on the top of one where someone attempted to repair a water stain and did a poor job of it. 

The problem is, one horn driver is out. I am testing the waters to see if there is any interest in these in as-is condition. All other drivers are working. 

I can post some photos later today. 

located in Kalamazoo Michigan. 

I would also consider purchasing a k-63 driver if anyone has one available! 

Can you state the price for these please? 

1 hour ago, Emile said:

Not sure if this is still available ... some sellers forget to put "SOLD" in their listings.

Also; check your connections. Have seen several posts indicating "that" was the problem.

Thanks. I pulled the driver to verify. No resistance reading. No sound. I think it’s dead. 

• Like 1

Well, I went ahead and ordered an EV dh1506. I will be purchasing a second one eventually when one pops up at a good price. So, I guess the sale of these is on hold. I had planned to refinish these and bring them back to their original glory. Don’t worry, I am a master cabinet maker by trade and I know my way around the finishing room. These don’t need much but a good cleaning, light sanding, perhaps a bit of toner, and a coat of lacquer. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lazarus Long said:

Well, I went ahead and ordered an EV dh1506. I will be purchasing a second one eventually when one pops up at a good price. So, I guess the sale of these is on hold. I had planned to refinish these and bring them back to their original glory. Don’t worry, I am a master cabinet maker by trade and I know my way around the finishing room. These don’t need much but a good cleaning, light sanding, perhaps a bit of toner, and a coat of lacquer. 

Give us a pic of your speaker sometimes.

Sure they will look great.

5a19ae522ef87_EVDH1505andK-63IMG_4285.JPG.f6f87d051334b46835c3e6e124e181eb.JPG

52 minutes ago, Lazarus Long said:

Well, I went ahead and ordered an EV dh1506. I will be purchasing a second one eventually when one pops up at a good price.

I've got your DH 1506.  You'll get the Forum Member's discount.  🤜🤛

$75 plus shipping.  $15.50 USPS Medium flat rate box.  Make it $90 shipped.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, wvu80 said:

5a19ae522ef87_EVDH1505andK-63IMG_4285.JPG.f6f87d051334b46835c3e6e124e181eb.JPG

I've got your DH 1506.  You'll get the Forum Member's discount.  🤜🤛

$75 plus shipping.  $15.50 USPS Medium flat rate box.  Make it $90 shipped.

Dang. Thanks a lot for the offer! I actually put in an offer on the only other nice one on eBay and it was accepted. It was probably just minutes before you posted that! 

1 hour ago, Lazarus Long said:

Dang. Thanks a lot for the offer! I actually put in an offer on the only other nice one on eBay and it was accepted. It was probably just minutes before you posted that! 

I don't have to sell my DH1506 so it doesn't affect me one way or the other, but...if it's substantially more, just contact the Seller and cancel the sale.  The Seller doesn't really care.

I did see one 1506 for $400 with $95 shipping on Ebay.  Is that the one? 

Edit:  I saw the one for $85 and $15 shipping Sold today.  If you got that one, it's a good deal.  They usually go for about $125 each and you can put two into a $15 flat rate Medium USPS box.

3 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I don't have to sell my DH1506 so it doesn't affect me one way or the other, but...if it's substantially more, just contact the Seller and cancel the sale.  The Seller doesn't really care.

I did see one 1506 for $400 on Ebay.  Is that the one?

this one -

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193830089352?epid=1307782545&hash=item2d212c7288:g:rlYAAOSw5YFf7mLg

5 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I did see one 1506 for $400 on Ebay.  Is that the one?

or this one ---https://www.ebay.com/itm/174833859375?hash=item28b4e8fb2f%3Ag%3A1uEAAOSwAu1giebj&nma=true&si=SPfitu8OaOSbBs3bbyJhKuiboo8%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

4 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

That didn't show up on my Ebay search, I wonder why?

Either way, $110 shipped is not a crazy price and that 1506 works great in the CF-4.

so the offer price , , plus 10$  shipping , plus taxes , yeah , your 90$  deal was a great deal -

• Thanks 1