La Scala pair near Annapolis, MD

pcbiz

• pcbiz changed the title to La Scala pair near Annapolis, MD
3 hours ago, Tinnitus said:

I’m reasonably close to these but the price was so high that I didn’t bother to look or make an offer. What would be a fair price to pay for these?

Based on recent sales, $1,300 would be good.

• Like 1

Thanks for the input pcbiz.   I’ve been searching for a pair of LSBR in my area at a realistic price.There is another pair currently on eBay that are located in Annapolis.  They are about the same price as these but they have type AA crossover and K 55 mids.  They look to be in a little better shape, $1300 is about what I was thinking for these but it’s so far from the asking price,  I didn’t want to offend the seller. I’ll give it some time and see if he drops the price. In the meantime I’ll keep looking

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2021 at 7:27 PM, Tinnitus said:

Thanks for the input pcbiz.   I’ve been searching for a pair of LSBR in my area at a realistic price.There is another pair currently on eBay that are located in Annapolis.  They are about the same price as these but they have type AA crossover and K 55 mids.  They look to be in a little better shape, $1300 is about what I was thinking for these but it’s so far from the asking price,  I didn’t want to offend the seller. I’ll give it some time and see if he drops the price. In the meantime I’ll keep looking

I saw those, too. I politely offered $1,300, but he politely declined.