I hear she plays piano too..... ;)

Mighty Favog

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Foxman said:

AKA: The experts. 🙃

Well age is no guarantee of wisdom, I have proved that many times myself. Hold my beer................a female like that would probably kill me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Doing okay.  Just been real busy and occasionally lurking (reading the Jokes thread).  How about you?  You been alright?

haven't been on the forum much the past few  months.  Doing alright though.  Planning a return to California next year (I never was financially responsible, my theory is to just make more they take).   

Good that you are busy ... I've quit working back in 2017 ... big mistake.  Not so much the loss of income (which does suck) but all that extra time that I have.   Okay for most probably; but too much time alone with my thoughts isn't a good thing. Maybe the world would be a different place if I'd kept working?  who knows?  

Peace to you though ... stay well. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigStewMan said:

haven't been on the forum much the past few  months.  Doing alright though.  Planning a return to California next year (I never was financially responsible, my theory is to just make more they take).   

Good that you are busy ... I've quit working back in 2017 ... big mistake.  Not so much the loss of income (which does suck) but all that extra time that I have.   Okay for most probably; but too much time alone with my thoughts isn't a good thing. Maybe the world would be a different place if I'd kept working?  who knows?  

Peace to you though ... stay well. 

After taking a hiatus from work for about 4-5 years, I jumped back in.  It did me good to get away from it for a while.  Now, I take it less for granted.  

• Like 1