Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Mighty Favog

I hear she plays piano too..... ;)

Recommended Posts

Here you go, I can see the talent without even listening.

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She can play on my Piano anytime  - 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn....I feel really old...Is 58 Old?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry but it's old, much younger than me but still old...............ask anyone under 40

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Girl Here Plays Mean Piano"  Great album.

girl-here-plays-mean-piano-1-bonus-track.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, dtel said:

Sorry but it's old, much younger than me but still old...............ask anyone under 40

In deed.... I'm an old ****....LOL 🍻

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, dtel said:

........ask anyone under 40

 

AKA: The experts. 🙃

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2021 at 9:46 PM, RandyH said:

She can play on my Piano anytime  - 

it better to have tulips on the organ , than roses on the piano

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Foxman said:

 

AKA: The experts. 🙃

Well age is no guarantee of wisdom, I have proved that many times myself. Hold my beer................a female like that would probably kill me

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dtel said:

Well age is no guarantee of wisdom

I thought my middle name was "what were you thinking?"  I'm OCD so I don't let anyone hold my beer.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Mighty Favog said:

Can I catch her if she slips off that chair??

Be the chair, Danny.

 

image.jpeg.5481c120677b92da1fa54f13fa82baf1.jpeg

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Be the chair, Danny.

 

image.jpeg.5481c120677b92da1fa54f13fa82baf1.jpeg

 

 

so it a good thing if your lawyer is a Caddyshack fan?  Be careful though a Kentucky Fried Movie reference might get you disbarred. Hope you are well Jeff. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BigStewMan said:

so it. good thing if your lawyer is a Caddyshack fan?  Hope you are well Jeff. 

Doing okay.  Just been real busy and occasionally lurking (reading the Jokes thread).  How about you?  You been alright?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Doing okay.  Just been real busy and occasionally lurking (reading the Jokes thread).  How about you?  You been alright?

haven't been on the forum much the past few  months.  Doing alright though.  Planning a return to California next year (I never was financially responsible, my theory is to just make more they take).   

Good that you are busy ... I've quit working back in 2017 ... big mistake.  Not so much the loss of income (which does suck) but all that extra time that I have.   Okay for most probably; but too much time alone with my thoughts isn't a good thing. Maybe the world would be a different place if I'd kept working?  who knows?  

Peace to you though ... stay well. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BigStewMan said:

haven't been on the forum much the past few  months.  Doing alright though.  Planning a return to California next year (I never was financially responsible, my theory is to just make more they take).   

Good that you are busy ... I've quit working back in 2017 ... big mistake.  Not so much the loss of income (which does suck) but all that extra time that I have.   Okay for most probably; but too much time alone with my thoughts isn't a good thing. Maybe the world would be a different place if I'd kept working?  who knows?  

Peace to you though ... stay well. 

After taking a hiatus from work for about 4-5 years, I jumped back in.  It did me good to get away from it for a while.  Now, I take it less for granted.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...