FS: Klipsch Epic CF2 Speakers in Light Oak - Price Drop!

japosey

I have a mint pair of CF2's.  The speakers look and sound amazing.  I picked them up locally and I'm tempted to keep them myself given their condition.  You would be hard pressed to find a blemish.  The veneers are just gorgeous.  I'm asking $400.  Shipping will be quite expensive given the size and weight of the speakers, but it can be done.

image.png.4e3403b4e39844735b09bc589a0dd261.png

CF11.jpg

cf22.jpg

cf33.jpg

cf44.jpg

cf55.jpg

CF66.jpg

3 minutes ago, DCaIrvine said:

2” inch diaphragm yes compression

WOW ... did NOT think so. Was just curious; no wonder my CF-3's sound great. (Have K510/K691 so I know what they can sound like :) )

On 7/23/2021 at 5:55 PM, DCaIrvine said:

2” inch diaphragm yes compression

Darn ... disappointed ... thought they were a 2" EXIT driver like my K691's :(  Yes; you were right; 2" VOICE COIL :) but exit is probably only ONE inch :( Wonder if I can change the horn + driver to a 2" exit one. But; may not be compatible as I tried to match a 2" horn to Forte's and never got it to match up as the horns just blew away the Forte's :( 

• 1 month later...
  • japosey changed the title to FS: Klipsch Epic CF2 Speakers in Light Oak - Price Drop!
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...