Thinking of selling my Palladiums...

BlueJester

Greetings and Salutations,

I'm considering selling my Palladium set up and I was wondering if there is any interest/appetite for them. My Wife and I absolutely love the sound and look of them, but we are looking to buy or build a smaller home and so I'm considering downsizing my HT setup or going completely in-wall with either KEF, Dali, or the new Focal Utopia in-wall line.

My setup consists of the following (all Merlot finish)...

Three (3) P38-F's floorstanders (I was originally going to have a matching sound stage across the front. That didn't work out so one of the three is completely un-used in its original carton).

One (1) P27-C center channel.

Two (2) P312-W subwoofers. (I also have a spare Amp, Driver, and Passive Radiator, all OEM, which would be included.)

I have no kids, no pets, we don't smoke, and we only ever have time to use them on weekends so the speakers are all in absolutely amazing condition. All have their original boxes, packing materials, accessories, and even the Klipsch badges are still in place, the badges on the towers are good as new, and the badge on the center is very good (pic added below). One of the P38's was only ever taken out of its carton for inspection when it was first delivered, since then it has rested comfortable in its box. 

I would only be interested in selling if I could move everything, so I would only part it out if I had buyers for all pieces. I also have a pair of CDT-5800-C II's that would be available as well as a Marantz SR6006 and an older Rotel amp (don't recall the model but it's 100x5@8ohms and 200x5@4ohms)...figured I would mention these pieces too at the same time.

Again, just trying to see if there if there's enough interest to be worth selling them, and I would probably be asking close to market value for them based on the condition and current rarity. Oh, and I should also mention I'm located in South Jersey, roughly 40 minutes outside of center city Philadelphia, and would prefer not to ship.

So for price, I'm looking for...

P38F's - $9,000 (for all three)

P27C - $2000

P312W's - $4000 (includes all spare parts...would like to see these go together as it makes distributing the parts easier)

So that's $15K for all of it and I'll throw in the pair of CDT-5800-C II's if someone takes all of it. The Marantz receiver and Rotel amp could be negotiable too if it sweetens the deal any.

As I said earlier, I'd only part things out if I had buyers for everything (does me no good to be stuck with a single P38 or Sub). Additional pics, or video of them playing are available upon request.

Regards,

BlueJester

all 3.jpg

All 1.jpg

all 2.jpg

center 2.jpg

lc 1.jpg

lc 2.jpg

Sub 1.jpg

sub 2.jpg

Center Decal.jpg

• Like 1

I would have to do some research to see what they go for, I just wanted to take the temperature of the room to see if there would be any interest in (all of) them to help me decide if I really want to part with them. I'm certainly not looking for anyone to make offers or throw out a price, I know that's not how this forum works here, more just wanting to see if anyone pops their head up to say they might be in the market. If I do sell, I will post a price and more details very soon (next couple of days). Thanks!

• Like 2

I'd definitely be interested in the P27-C center and one P312-W subwoofer (maybe both) if you decide to split up the set.  (Sorry, but I already own a set of every Palladium tower model and can't fit any more. 🙂)  I'm in eastern PA, so I'm definitely within pick up distance.

44 minutes ago, PrestonTom said:

There are so few that come up for sale that it is hard to guess on price. 

I've purchased a bunch of used Palladium speakers over the past few years.  For most of them I paid just under or at half of the retail price.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, BlueJester said:

Pics and prices added.

Just remember that if you don't sell it as one lot that I called dibs on the center for sure.  🙂  I'm less sure about the sub.  I don't really "need" it for my office P-37F setup as I have a perfectly adequate SVS sub for that small room.  It just that my OCD wants me to have a Palladium sub with all my Palladium systems and this is the only one that doesn't.  🙂