Cornwalls/CWO, Central Florida and they look perfect! $1,200

Oicu812

223622248_1373691863024980_1944484703384
36"H x 25.3"L X 15.5"D Limited space so we have to sell. Please call [hidden information] if interested. Pick up is in The Village of Marsh Bend, in The Villages.
www.facebook.com
A nice pair from 1978.

I wish I could pick these up.  Dayum.  I wonder if they will throw in those crappy old McIntosh junkers...

I don't live too far from where these guys are, so if someone remote would like me to go demo them please let me know.  (Don't throw me in that briar patch...)
  • Like 1

On 7/25/2021 at 1:42 AM, RandyH said:

Best deals are always in Florida ---not sure why ?

People retire, selling off a bunch of their belongings except for the most important to them, and then move to Florida. 

Klipsch speakers are things you would want to keep through that process, so Florida has a slightly higher percentage of ownership that the rest of the country.  At least this is my guess!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oicu812 said:

People retire, selling off a bunch of their belongings except for the most important to them, and then move to Florida. 

Klipsch speakers are things you would want to keep through that process, so Florida has a slightly higher percentage of ownership that the rest of the country.  At least this is my guess!

makes perfect sense

1 minute ago, RandyH said:

makes perfect sense

And when they pass on, we win!  If you want a cheaper place to live with no local or state income tax, Florida is a good choice for those reasons.

• Haha 1