KPT-904's, 480's (parts), 684 and JBL's

Emile

Seller near Philadelphia has 13 KPT-904s, a few parts cab 904s, a few parts cab 480 bass bins, and 1 684 sub.  Selling these for around $150 and they are in very decent shape.

Listed on Facebook, but I have not found the ad :( 

Member @Amphicar bought 2 ... see his thread at

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Emile changed the title to KPT-904's, 480's (parts), 684 and JBL's

ZEP is no joke, you can throw some at the walls and it sprouts treatment panels too.  @billybob The seller works for a movie theatre renovating company.  Generally the theatres just demo all the speakers and haul them to the dump because they buy all new and not worth the hassle to sell.  This guy couldn’t stand to let good stuff get thrown away, so he hauled it to a company warehouse and is selling it off.  Go grab some!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Amphicar said:

ZEP is no joke, you can throw some at the walls and it sprouts treatment panels too.  @billybob The seller works for a movie theatre renovating company.  Generally the theatres just demo all the speakers and haul them to the dump because they buy all new and not worth the hassle to sell.  This guy couldn’t stand to let good stuff get thrown away, so he hauled it to a company warehouse and is selling it off.  Go grab some!

Good man. Ran into one of those types local. Supposed to let me know if finds more Klipsch. ATM, rather enjoy others here finding some. They like to tell me what I have been missing.

If they only knew... Congrats!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, billybob said:

Good man. Ran into one of those types local. Supposed to let me know if finds more Klipsch. ATM, rather enjoy others here finding some. They like to tell me what I have been missing.

If they only knew... Congrats!

I hope you end up with a set!  The largest Klipsch I have heard are some KHorns, so based on others opinions I am going to be blown away, possibly literally.  He told me these speakers came out of New York, New Jersey, and a lot out of Florida.  May have to make a vacation to Philadelphia for some!  At $160 per, shouldn’t put too big of a dent in the vacation budget…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1