SOLD !! Onkyo A-10 Integrated Amplifier SOLD !!!

DCaIrvine

Up for sale 

Onkyo A-10 Integrated Amplifier 

Silver color 

$500.00 

will ship to 48 states 

located Irvine Ca 92620

It has been serviced every year for the last 20 years. Perfect mint condition. 

2 minutes ago, DCaIrvine said:

Keeping your items well maintained and cleaned is key to the function of them. 
yes the Onkyo was yearly serviced locally 

along with some other items I own. 

I get it. If I didn't have my hypex amp serviced annually, I would be guessing if it would turn on every time I tried to fire it up. If it had dust, it's trash.  

• Haha 1

Whenever I am considering the purchase of preowned equipment, I always insist upon seeing the receipts for annual cleaning. If the seller can not produce the receipts,  I will either decline or adjust my offer accordingly,

• Like 1

In my 58 years on this earth I have never paid anybody to clean my audio gear. Now I have paid somebody to clean my teeth regularly.

I guess it's whatever services are available to you. Nobody near me works on or cleans audio gear.

12 hours ago, DCaIrvine said:

Keeping your items well maintained and cleaned is key to the function of them. 
yes the Onkyo was yearly serviced locally 

along with some other items I own. 

im not trying to be a wise guy here & this is a serious question:  what cleaning or service does any given piece of audio equipment need each year?  what exactly is being cleaned or serviced yearly? what environment is the equipment in that requires a yearly cleaning or parts to be serviced?       

im seriously at a loss to understand this & have never heard of anyone doing such a thing.  cleaning & service as needed is understandable or for older gear thats never been cleaned or needs service, but every year paying someone to pull 4 screws & remove the top to blow out a micro layer of dust is new to me, & it does not in any way harm or degrade the components inside.  what do they charge for this service?  

• Like 1