For Sale Chorus l

Jvitti1970

13 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I own both Chorus II and forte II.  Carry on.

Listing is for Chorus I, carry on. Tastes are varied among listeners and I have heard up to Forte III's and just no way are they musical like the Chorus I can be.  Recap those crossovers and a new tweeter plus play anywhere since front ported and the Chorus I is superior.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Dave A said:

Listing is for Chorus I, carry on. Tastes are varied among listeners and I have heard up to Forte III's and just no way are they musical like the Chorus I can be.  Recap those crossovers and a new tweeter plus play anywhere since front ported and the Chorus I is superior.

Of course.  My reply quoted what I responded to, which mentions the Chorus II.  We all know that tastes vary, just as we all have differing levels of experience and backgrounds in the field of music.

On 8/2/2021 at 9:47 AM, oldtimer said:

Of course.  My reply quoted what I responded to, which mentions the Chorus II.  We all know that tastes vary, just as we all have differing levels of experience and backgrounds in the field of music.

Precisely why I selected the Chorus I. After handling hundreds of sets of Klipsch speakers over time a few stand out. For my tastes of course.

9 minutes ago, EpicKlipschFan said:

imagine what a chorus 4 would sound like... cornwall killers! 

The CW4 was astounding to me as an example of what Roy could do when allowed to fix and redesign past legacy speakers. Now a question I have regarding the basic shape of the CW cabinet vs Chorus cabinet is which one would sound the best based on the same technology that was deployed in the CW4. My money would be on the Chorus.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2021 at 9:10 AM, Dave A said:

Precisely why I selected the Chorus I. After handling hundreds of sets of Klipsch speakers over time a few stand out. For my tastes of course.

The CW4 was astounding to me as an example of what Roy could do when allowed to fix and redesign past legacy speakers. Now a question I have regarding the basic shape of the CW cabinet vs Chorus cabinet is which one would sound the best based on the same technology that was deployed in the CW4. My money would be on the Chorus.

I completely agree on both fronts I'd personal take a pair of Chorus 1's with a good sub over almost ever other speaker I've ever owned or heard (all things considered) and I've seen a lot over the years. 

I've made some prototype Chorus III's and have dangled them in front of the Chief and he seemed to infer parts cost would be too much. I'm sure using lesser quality parts same compliment as whats in the CW-IV (tweeter midhorn/ driver) with updated crossover they'd still be incredible. 

With the news that the KD-16's are back in production I'm still holding out hope that there may be something in the works?? 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...