Rescue Audio in St. Louis CLOSING

codewritinfool

Many of you may know of Rescue Audio in St. Louis, run by Tim K.  I know a few of you have purchased horns or cabinets from him in the past.

He posted this today:

"Rescue Audio is shutting down in 90 days. We’ll take that time to liquidate. I would like to thank ALL who made this thing happen for us in ‘18/‘19. It was a blast, we met a lot of great people, and together we were able to get some much needed help to many. Well done! The post covid AV norm cannot support this model, so it’s time to go. I’ll still be here on LinkedIn, and at the same physical address, but I’ll be using the space to house/maintain/operate my vintage hoard. I’m a personal buyer of pre 80s PA equipment, so if anyone runs into to anything that should be saved please reach out, I most likely have a home for it. Again, THANK YOU to everyone who assisted!!!! It was meaningful on many different levels and I’ll walk a better person for the experience."

Now is your chance.  I don't know if he still has any, but he DID have empty MCM cabs available.  

he might not shut down , , if things can turn around ,  at least------- this is what I read ----on facebook -

We are shutting the doors in 90 days if acquisitions don’t turn around. Although 2018/19 were AMAZING, we have been unable to regain footing post shutdown. I’ll keep the space for showcasing my vintage hoard …I mean collection. I’m fairly sure that the Rescue effort is cooked. So be it. We did some good with it and that’s enough. Thank You! To ALL who helped, it was meaningful for us and the recipients. A fun ride 4Sho!!!!!!!

he might not shut down , , if things can turn around ,  at least------- this is what I read ----on facebook -

We are shutting the doors in 90 days if acquisitions don’t turn around. Although 2018/19 were AMAZING, we have been unable to regain footing post shutdown. I’ll keep the space for showcasing my vintage hoard …I mean collection. I’m fairly sure that the Rescue effort is cooked. So be it. We did some good with it and that’s enough. Thank You! To ALL who helped, it was meaningful for us and the recipients. A fun ride 4Sho!!!!!!!

He told me he is looking forward to doing yard work.

24 minutes ago, codewritinfool said:

He told me he is looking forward to doing yard work.

well , you may have the inside scoop ----he was a very fair guy , great deals on  klipsch gear  -yeah , one of the good ones is closing shop