*SOLD* For Sale: Juicy Music Audio Blueberry Extreme w/Cream and pCAT LYNX Mono Block Amplifiers

Peacemaker

I purchased these from a forum member a few months ago after deciding to finally experience the sound of tube gear. These units came highly recommended from many forum members and, in fact, not only do they sound amazing, they are beautiful pieces of gear. The reason for the sale is that my wife and I are downsizing our audio gear and had to make some painful decisions on what to let go. We really want to pass this great system on for someone else to enjoy. 

Following is some information from the original listing with some of my additions.

Juicy Music Audio Blueberry Extreme w/ Cream (LOMC Option) Preamp

Comes with the original manual as well as the following tubes:

V1 = PHILIPS MINIWATT ECC81

V2 = AMPEREX ECC83/12AX7

V3 = MULLARD 12AT7/ECC81

V4 = AMPEREX JAN 7308 (not sure if this is a date code or the actual model, it's the only number on it)

V5 = SYLVANIA 12X4

Juicy Music Audio pCAT LYNX Mono Block Amplifiers

Tubes:

(2) ELECTRO HARMONIX KT88

(1) RCA 5R4 GYB

(2) MULLARD ECC83/12AX7

(1) SOVTEX 6N1P

All in very good condition and functionality. Some slight blemishes (mostly on the side of one amp) but nothing major (See photos). Tubes are the same ones that came with the units when I purchased the package.

The Blueberry Extreme preamp and the pCAT mono blocks are sold as a single package. I don't want to separate them (at least not at the moment).

I have the original boxes, packing and will ship at buyers expense. $4000 + shipping and insurance for all to the lower 48. I'm located in the Cincinnati-Dayton, Ohio area. Of course local pickup is preferred.

PayPal Friends & Family (otherwise buyer pays the fees).

I can share more pictures if you're serious. 

Thanks for looking!

wbCueFa.jpg8wa8Uz1.jpgH3hMNJe.jpgJW1FFcW.jpgiz9pagq.jpgxLlqubz.jpgDIhxIQF.jpg7S61zT0.jpgOgFUhwu.jpgeXi4C0H.jpg

ZqNfHPh.jpg

Og5RM6J.jpg

• Like 3

Apparently I can't message you probably because of my neophyte status.. Can you message me so I don't have to post contact info publicly? It's an awesome setup exactly what I've been looking for and fair price (esp. given I was about to give up and spend over 2x on McIntosh stuff.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, x107 said:

Apparently I can't message you probably because of my neophyte status.. Can you message me so I don't have to post contact info publicly? It's an awesome setup exactly what I've been looking for and fair price (esp. given I was about to give up and spend over 2x on McIntosh stuff.)

Just sent.