WTB Chorus 1 "near" Cincinnati

tromprof

As the tittle says I am seeking a pair of Chorus 1 within reasonable driving distance of Cincinnati area. I have a pair of Cornwalls in my living room that are a bit wide for the space but don't want to give up those 15 inch woofers. Hoping Chorus will be a reasonable compromise.

Willing to pay cash but also have a couple of nice tube amps or an Integra DHC-90.3 processor I can trade as well.

How far is Cinnci from Connecticut? 

@Jvitti1970 has what your after.

Looks like a heck of a road trip though, even for me and I can drive most of the day without even turning on the radio.

The bass from the K-48 in the Chorus lineup responds favourably to more watts, and a little low end EQ staying tight and clean.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tromprof said:

Those are Chorus II. Great speaker but I am looking for a Chorus I. It needs to match up with my Forte center and a Heresy surrounds. 

a Chorus II  would be  an advantage over the Chorus 1 in your current setup ,  given it has better midrange  , it's a plus , not a negative

9 minutes ago, RandyH said:

a Chorus II  would be  an advantage over the Chorus 1 in your current setup ,  given it has better midrange  , it's a plus , not a negative

Chorus II is great but I want to avoid the passive radiator since they need to quite close to the wall as well as matching with my Forte center channel. 

10 minutes ago, tromprof said:

Chorus II is great but I want to avoid the passive radiator since they need to quite close to the wall

that's very right ,  placement is critical with the Chorus II