crypto currency

Marvel

Crypto is really down right now!  Good time to build your bags at lower costs but not good for investments!  I had $1200 invested last year and it is like $229 right now!  But I'm not scared, I do believe it will skyrocket back up at some point...just gotta wait it out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

80% constitutional can be a fair investment... as with ALL THINGS... dependent on when you bought in when viewed in current market values.

the thing about precious metals that has been sold as a bill of goods to investors is that precious metals are... precious... because they are rare. THEY ARE NOT RARE.

Supply Demand issues plague the precious metal space.

Gold's TOTAL market cap fluctuates around 10-11 trillion dollars depending on price... Uganda says they have discovered 12 trillion dollars worth.

when price goes up on gold, they just start mining more gold... it aint rare.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, geoff. said:

bet there are oceans of oil in Africa too that are undisclosed, I mean undiscovered

China is Raping the land of Africa right now... they are taking over/have taken over much of the continents natural resources.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Schu said:

China is Raping the land of Africa right now... they are taking over/have taken over much of the continents natural resources.

Yes they are and have, nothing new but very much under reported. Nothing to see here, move on. The good ol’ USA had better wake up - oops I forget, we are woke.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RandyH said:

the USA is the biggest investor in China ...... relax 

You are making an assumption with your advice that those investments are not only equitable, but also aligned with the US and that can not be controlled or diverted towards another set of 'interests'. That's naive at best and reckless at worst. This isn't the 1980s.

• Like 1