SOLD

Scott K

Pair of excellent condition Klipsch Chorus II speakers for sale, $800.00.  I purchased these 5 or so years ago from the original owner and have absolutely loved my time with them.  I just have the itch to try something different.  Always driven with quality electronics and never pushed hard, as I tend to listen at moderate levels.  I updated the to Crites crossovers and titanium tweeters.  Replaced to dented passive radiator dust caps, and updated the somewhat faded grill cloth with fabric from Bob Crites.  That job was not perfect as it was my first time attempting, but very presentable. Lastly I purchased some custom slanted risers and removed the factor risers.  I have both sets and they will be included in the sale.  Hoping to find a Klipsch owner who will enjoy these as much as i have. 

Local pick up only in NW Fort Wayne, IN. 

Chorus 1.jpg

Chorus 2.jpg

Chorus 3.jpg

Chorus 5.jpg

Chorus 8.jpg

Chorus 9.jpg

Chorus 10.jpg

BASEMENT 1.jpg

• Like 3

What would you charge to have them appropriately packed and shipped LTL or whatever method you trust.  I am a two day drive away. Would $350 for pack, ship with declared value be adequate for those additional services above your asking price??

Edited by tonyr9556
I have genuine interest in making a near immediate transaction. Please reach out to discuss if you can be invented to pack appropriately and ship. I realize it is 2 boxes each approaching 100 lbs.

• Scott K changed the title to SOLD