3 SMAHL V2's free to good home THESE ARE GONE!

Dave A

OK here is the deal. At times for one reason or another I make lenses that do not turn out good enough for me to sell. My thought today was these are perfectly usable so don't throw them out but pass them on.  Two of them  on the left side were cut from wood still to green and I did not care to spend the time to hand sand them down. The finish on these will never be really good but nothing to hurt sound. The last one is in good shape and is coated in satin spar polyurethane. This was a test and I am not pleased with the amount of trouble it took to get this far and the so so surface quality and so it is now an orphan.

What I would like is for someone who is having to be careful with a limited budget to get these and so if you have money sitting around to play with don't ask for these. Also if the recipient passes them on you are being asked to do so for the same price you paid for them which is shipping only.  No drivers no hookup wires what you see is what you get.

DSC_0001.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...