SMAHL V2 "ZEE" bracket type lens free to good home THESE ARE GONE !!!

Dave A

OK just like the others posted today there are problems with these. There are some minor voids that showed up when cutting. Otherwise in good shape and I figure if they were going into my speaker the only reason to fill the holes would be cosmetic. This type was used in the La Scalas for a short period of time where they had zee brackets fastened to the K-77's so they would protrude into the hole and be close to flush with the motorboard front. Wood pattern is not consistent between the two.

Again the conditions are they go to someone on a tight budget and if they are passed on it will be for the same price as you paid for it which is shipping only. Lens only no drivers or hook up wires. PM me if you want these.

DSC_0003.JPG

• Like 3

3 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

Dave. Will boiled linseed oil work on these to make the wood POP and bring out the grain of the wood ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boiled Linseed oil is an extreme fire hazard when left on a rag to sit around and can spontaneously ignite. Watco Rejuvenating oil is what I use per Klipsch's recommendation a few years back and also the guy who sells me some of the Walnut I use recommends it.

• Thanks 1