AXPONA 2021 will be rescheduled from October 29-31, 2021 until April 22-24, 2022

314carpenter

EDIT

AXPONA will be rescheduled from October 29-31, 2021 until April 22-24, 2022

AXPONA, NORTH AMERICA'S LARGEST HIGH-END AUDIO EXPO

Audiophiles and Music Lovers will convene for three days of exploring and shopping New Gear, Live Musical Performances, and Educational Seminars

WHAT:
AXPONA (Audio Expo North America) returns October 29-31 to the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center for its 11th anniversary. This must attend event for audiophiles, music lovers and manufacturers will showcase more than 150 Listening Rooms, an Expo Hall featuring the ever-popular Record Fair, a dedicated Ear Gear Experience, robust Seminar schedule, and live music.

AXPONA is North America’s largest audio expo, welcoming music enthusiasts from around the world to meet exhibitors from well-established and emerging brands. In all, more than 500 world class exhibitors will be at AXPONA to connect with serious audiophiles, newcomers to high-end audio, and music lovers looking to explore, shop and soak up the music. In 2021, several companies will be making their AXPONA debut, many for the first time in North America.

WHERE:
The Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center and Hotel
1551 N. Thoreau Drive,
Schaumburg, IL 60173

ABOUT
AXPONA (Audio Expo North America) is North America’s largest event for audiophiles, manufacturers of highend audio equipment, musicians and music lovers. The three-day experience features over 150 high fidelity listening rooms, providing guests the enviable opportunity to experience the newest technology in high-end consumer audio products. Attendees are encouraged to go from room to room and sit, listen and compare the various systems. The Expo Hall and Ear Gear Experience play host to thousands of products and accessories from cables to headphones to LPs and SACDs. Beyond the exhibits, AXPONA includes live musical performances and educational seminars with industry experts and demonstrations.

8 hours ago, dtel said:

Maby if it was not so far away.

It is literally held within a huge hotel and convention center. The venders rent the rooms there and you just hop from one hotel room to the next to see what the next place has set up. Chicago is kind of a big city, ya know. I am sure there is a room available to your liking. Not too far down the road from a direct flight either, JIC you weren't driving.

2 hours ago, Dave A said:

Beetlejuice and Chiraq

Almost all the Chirag crap is located in 2 or 3 neighborhoods. That's NEIGHBORHOODS - out of a metro region population of aprox. 9 million.

And those neighborhoods are located 25 to 40 miles from where AXPONA is held (Schaumburg - NW suburbs).

While I don't condone the violence, on the bright side, it seems Chicago is one of the few (only?) major cities to not have seen any terrorist attacks. I figure the terrorists figure "what are they going to do to terrorize anyone? These people are shooting their own kids in the park."

Of course it's usually very localized but the impression one gets from the media would have you believe otherwise.

2 hours ago, billybob said:

Do a search here on Axpona.

Awhile ago. Seem to recall no 

Klipsch. Maybe now but not knowing.

Thanks!

At AXPONA many (most?) of the manufacturers let their dealers do the showing at the show. It's not really a manufacturer's type of event like CES or NAMM.

Klipsch is usually represented by Chicago dealer Saturday Audio Exchange at AXPONA.

• Like 2

I will be there.

If anyone is interested in hearing a high res all digital throughput system using high sensitivity high output linear phase single point speakers in a great sounding room while you're in town for AXPONA message me. You can checkout my profile for the equipment list.

12 minutes ago, billybob said:

Cool... thanks!

Saturday Audio Exchange also usually shows/represents NAD and McIntosh at AXPONA

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, artto said:

At AXPONA many (most?) of the manufacturers let their dealers do the showing at the show. It's not really a manufacturer's type of event like CES or NAMM.

Klipsch is usually represented by Chicago dealer Saturday Audio Exchange at AXPONA.

I recently bought a very, very nice Mc6200 integrated from Andy at Saturday Audio. Seems a nice fellow. Had a good conversation on audio in general and Klipsch specifically. I believe he said the store stocked a few Heritage line and the new Forte.

• 314carpenter changed the title to AXPONA 2021 will be rescheduled from October 29-31, 2021 until April 22-24, 2022