AXPONA 2021 will be rescheduled from October 29-31, 2021 until April 22-24, 2022

314carpenter

5 hours ago, billybob said:

Do a search here on Axpona.

Awhile ago. Seem to recall no 

Klipsch. Maybe now but not knowing.

Thanks!

https://www.axpona.com/exhibitors.asp?list=loc&s=354

Room 354

Saturday Audio

McIntosh

Klipsch

Too bad for Klipsch. SA had the worst set up two years ago. Weren't even set up until almost noon. Worst sounding room by a huge margin. Everytime I returned they were playing tracks with terrible recordings. Even Chinese brand HSU had them beat with a single 12" sub and a pair of coaxial bookshelf speakers for less than 2K ready to go out the door. I hope they bring their A-game and some new model larger speakers.

This year SA also has

Monitor Audio

GoldenEar Technology

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 314carpenter changed the title to AXPONA 2021 will be rescheduled from October 29-31, 2021 until April 22-24, 2022

Corporate world has been pulling back from this stuff big time. I know several who work in related businesses setting up/catering to this kind of stuff (conventions/exhibits/meetings.etc). People are backing out of bookings to the tune of 40% or more over the upcoming fall (this outta Vegas, why they are frantically putting in a vaxpass system because the convention end is bleeding cash). Corporate types don't yet trust these type of public events and are voting with their dollars and feet.