The New Jubilee

artto

10 hours ago, RandyH said:

CES2021 : Klipsch Jubilee, enceinte Hifi High End à pavillons (présentation  officielle) - YouTube

A finished one in a room, a garage... What is in that pic looks no better than the commercial one. 

All the fancy schmancy pics look like marketing materials.

I know they exist, but the real deal usually looks better than the graphic renderings.

12 hours ago, MMurg said:

If I ever get mine, I'll post a picture of me with them.  😀

MMurg, I imagine you are anxious about this and I also understand that you can't predict the future. However, today is Labor Day, is your reasonable  expectation that they will show up by Columbus Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Years (my mental map of a calendar)? Surely it must be getting close. 

Good luck and I hope there will be a ton of photos to share,

-Tom

7 minutes ago, PrestonTom said:

MMurg, I imagine you are anxious about this and I also understand that you can't predict the future. However, today is Labor Day, is your reasonable  expectation that they will show up by Columbus Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Years (my mental map of a calendar)? Surely it must be getting close. 

Good luck and I hope there will be a ton of photos to share,

-Tom

Read some of dwilawyer's comments in response to my complaint about summer ending with no Jubes on pages 7 & 8 of this topic and see what you think.  I have no idea.

6 minutes ago, MMurg said:

Read some of dwilawyer's comments in response to my complaint about summer ending with no Jubes on pages 7 & 8 of this topic and see what you think.  I have no idea.

I just saw that. I have no idea on how to "read the tea leaves". With all due respect to Travis, it sounds like he is guessing.

Does your dealer have a better idea? (I assume these are not purchased directly from the Klipsch Factory). Either way good luck and who knows but you might get an early Christmas surprise. 

-Tom

5 minutes ago, seti said:

I think you are going to have to wait until the bag is out of the cat.

My brother/sister in law are here visiting (escaping the hurricane that just ravaged New Orleans, waiting for their power to return)....  

Their cat (black by the way) is staying in our mud room... has escaped.  Would that qualify for being out of the bag?

21 minutes ago, PrestonTom said:

I just saw that. I have no idea on how to "read the tea leaves". With all due respect to Travis, it sounds like he is guessing.

Does your dealer have a better idea? (I assume these are not purchased directly from the Klipsch Factory). Either way good luck and who knows but you might get an early Christmas surprise. 

-Tom

Travis made it plain he wasn't making any predictions.  He's just saying that even before COVID new model launches were typically a quarter or two later than the guess made when announcing the product.  Also, the plant being so far behind in production due to COVID might lead to more delays.  He's basically saying have patience.  The problem is that I'm no good at being patient for something I really want. 😊  The dealer has no idea either.  I just have to wait and be content listening to my Palladiums for now.

55 minutes ago, MMurg said:

The problem is that I'm no good at being patient for something I really want.😊

Meanwhile, I just have to be content with listening to my Palladiums.

55 minutes ago, MMurg said:

Well, you’re just roughing it, aren’t you?

I’m kidding, of course, and I’m sure you are, too, but sometimes it seems like most of the grumbles I hear on the Forum are great examples of First World problems.  Sometimes we forget just how lucky we are to have high performance Klipsch speakers to hear our music through.

Happy listening, everyone!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Islander said:

Well, you’re just roughing it, aren’t you?

I’m kidding, of course, and I’m sure you are, too, but sometimes it seems like most of the grumbles I hear on the Forum are great examples of First World problems.  Sometimes we forget just how lucky we are to have high performance Klipsch speakers to hear our music through.

Happy listening, everyone!

Yes, it is ridiculous for me to be complaining about the Jubilee delay when I have a house full of Palladiums.  But if I can't make this unreasonable complaint here where else can I do do it.  😂

• Like 1