Help trying to find the serial number for a set of Lascala

Erivera1990

Hi there! 

This is my first post! I just bought a great set of Lascala, great conditions, clean and sounds beautiful, unfortunately none of them have the back paper with the SN information. The gentleman who sold it to me told me that they're consecutive SN. I was looking on the back and the only thing that I could find was the letter "N" stamped on the upper left side of back speakers. Both of my speakers have Type AL crossover. If anyone knows how to get the information I will appreciate it! 

Cheers!

20210808_220342_compress55.jpg

20210808_220218_compress80.jpg

The "N" probably identifies the cabinet builder.  The Type AL network is "relatively recent", but could have been part of an upgrade.  It is possible that clues can be found in the woofer chamber, such as driver model or QC tag.  If you go to the trouble of opening it, please take a few pics.

13 hours ago, JRH said:

The "N" probably identifies the cabinet builder.  The Type AL network is "relatively recent", but could have been part of an upgrade.  It is possible that clues can be found in the woofer chamber, such as driver model or QC tag.  If you go to the trouble of opening it, please take a few pics.

I opened and nothing stamped inside, just the woofer, although I found a "MM" stamped  next to the left side of the squawkers .

20210809_180652_compress79.jpg

20210809_182252_compress72.jpg

20210809_180547_compress58.jpg

• 2 weeks later...