[Updated] [Texas] Stumbled across a pair of Cornwall I's, so just need to sell my Heresy III's

Bob Gardner

I have a pair of black Heresy IIIs I purchased new in 2010 from a retail audio store - very good condition (slight damage to veneer on the bottom corner of the front face; otherwise excellent condition).

Would like to move up to Cornwalls (for many reasons, but the 15" drivers are the largest differentiator).

Hoping to find someone with Cornwalls who is downsizing (moving into smaller space, SFA, finances, etc.), but not ready to completely give up that Klipsch Heritage sound ... trade my Heresy's plus cash for your Cornwalls.  Will consider any model or finish.

Thanks

Bob

Two-ChannelSystem-KlipschHeresyIII-Smaller.jpg

Edited by Bob Gardner
  • Like 1

I would appreciate any input - what is a fair price range for very good condition Heresy III's, purchased in 2010?  I am astounded by the price increase for these in just over ten years - these were $800 each/$1,600 for the pair from a retail high-end audio store (All Star Audio Video) in Houston when new - now it seems like the retail price for these is almost twice as much ($3,000/pair)?!

Thanks

Bob

@billybob, good point on the additional photos.  I thought of a photo for the veneer damage and took the photo before I registered, but uploads of only 2 MB per message (about the capacity of a ten year old iPhone photo) are allowed, so I wasn't able to upload the additional pics.  The veneer damage is in the photo below, but a bit hard to see; as a crude, temporary fix, I "painted" the exposed wood with a black permanent marker.  Thankfully, black is an easy color to match.

I can't upload the label photos because of the 2 MB limit.  😂

Thanks

Bob

KlipschHeresyIII-VeneerDamageInBLCorner-Smaller-Rotated.jpg

Edited by Bob Gardner
  • Like 1

• Bob Gardner changed the title to [Updated] [Texas] Stumbled across a pair of Cornwall I's, so just need to sell my Heresy III's
3 minutes ago, Bob Gardner said:

@billybob, you're estimating the value of my 2010 Heresy's at $800-1200?  Each or per pair?

Thanks

Bob

That would be per pair.

Location, condition, and finish come into it. If selling, start a new thread here or other sites.

Start high for patient sale, quick sale lower, typically speaking. Or adjust along the way.