Forum Upgrade: Questions, Comments, Issues?

Chad, I appreciate that you might still be fine-tuning the forum upgrade.

In my case I am now able to login on a windows computer (using Google Chrome). However on my Macbook (Safari 11.1.2, which is the newest my IOS supports), I get the "oops" error when I try to log in.

Your thoughts?, Thanks, -Tom

2 hours ago, PrestonTom said:

However on my Macbook (Safari 11.1.2, which is the newest my IOS supports), I get the "oops" error when I try to log in.

While i´m not on the latest OS, run Firefox on my Mac and can post fine. Have You tried FF?

1 hour ago, RandyH said:

it's already done with the latest software update  , go into Your  attachments on the top right  -----and you'll see 200MB 

You mean this? Still waiting on that upgrade. I post many things that are meant to help others. Photos help. All of my posts are all still here. Like an archive. Tired of having to go back and delete my helpful content. Sorry, not interested in offline hosting that deletes everything they host after they close down, or insist on payment later.

community.klipsch.com_index.php__attachments_.png

• Moderators

@Chad, we have a longtime member from Australia,  @Full Range, who got a  message to  another forum member ( @dirtmudd) that during the upgraded he was logged off the forum, didn't know his password, but says there wasn't a "forgot your password" recovery function that he could see. 

Edit; he is back in by using his computer. 

Travis

3 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

@Chad, we have a longtime member from Australia,  @Full Range, who got a  message to  another forum member ( @dirtmudd) that during the upgraded he was logged off the forum, didn't know his password, but says there wasn't a "forgot your password" recovery function that he could see. 

Could you send him a temporary password via email?. I added you to PM. Or if you PM it to me I will take it off your busy hands.

Travis

update 

I went on the computer to log on and I logged on OK

But the forgot function still does not work The button is dead on when using the iPad 

• Like 1

• Chris A changed the title to Forum Upgrade: Questions, Comments, Issues?