Forum Upgrade: Questions, Comments, Issues?

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Full Range said:

update 

I went on the computer to log on and I logged on OK

But the forgot function still does not work The button is dead on when using the iPad 

Glad you are back in, and thank you for letting Chad know the issue is with iPad. I think there were some earlier posts in this thread about some apple issues.

• Thanks 2

• Chris A changed the title to Forum Upgrade: Questions, Comments, Issues?
8 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

@Chris A would you mind if I changed the title of this thread (or you can do it) to something like "Forum Upgrade: Questions, Comments, Issues"

Done.

• Thanks 1

On 8/20/2021 at 10:07 PM, wuzzzer said:

Looks like we're back!  I was having forum withdrawal!  :(

I couldn't get on Friday or Saturday, didn't check yesterday, but this is the first I was able to.   I was beginning to think there was a new secret handshake that I missed out on. 

On 8/21/2021 at 11:30 AM, PrestonTom said:

Chad, I appreciate that you might still be fine-tuning the forum upgrade.

In my case I am now able to login on a windows computer (using Google Chrome). However on my Macbook (Safari 11.1.2, which is the newest my IOS supports), I get the "oops" error when I try to log in.

Your thoughts?, Thanks, -Tom

Chad: If this more helpful,

The website gives me this error: "Error code 2S119/1"

iMac running     OS X El Capitan ver 10.11.6

Safari ver 11.1.2 (11605.3.8.1)

Again, I understand that you probably already  have a full plate with the upgrade etc.

Thanks,

-Tom

Update:  Today I found a work around. Ditch the Safari and use Chrome. Website now works fine. 

EVERY website I go to loads up in lightning fashion, except one ... the Klipsch forum.  just now, It took about four minutes to load.  I don't get it.  I've interrupted the loading and selected other websites and they load up instantly. what is it with this forum or is my ISP (Xfinity cable) not an audiophile?  T 346 Mbps, I'd think that I wouldn't have to wait so long for the forum to respond.  Oh yeah, it also happens when I'm already on the forum and selecting a new thread to view. 

Frustrating.