Looking to Trade or Buy | Have La Scala KLF-30 Cornwall | Want Epic CF-4 v1 | Location North CA

al.lloyd

I have a pair of 1980 La Scala in birch with type AA crossover, that I would like to trade for a pair of Epic CF-4 v1.

I also have KLF-30, Epic CF-3 v1, or Heresy 1, or a Cornwall 1 as alternatives to the La Scala for the trade.

Located in Northern California.

Willing to drive a fair distance to meet up, if you're not close by.

Thanks!

Edited by al.lloyd
  • Like 1

• al.lloyd changed the title to Looking to Trade or Buy | Have La Scala Type AA (or others) | Want Epic CF-4 v1 | Location North CA
On 9/6/2021 at 6:08 PM, mramunds said:

Howdy-

I noticed you included Fortes in your trade offer.  Would you be willing to sell them outright, and if so, what model,finish,and condition are they?  It looks like you might be close to me - I'm in Sacto area...

Hi! I'm not looking to sell the Fortes at the moment, but I will consider a sale once I get a hold of the Epics, as the Fortes will replace them.

• 5 months later...
  • al.lloyd changed the title to Looking to Trade or Buy | Have La Scala KLF-30 Cornwall | Want Epic CF-4 v1 | Location North CA
On 2/10/2022 at 5:24 PM, al.lloyd said:

Hello.

I wanted to bump this older thread up as I am still looking for the CF4.

I have a pair of black KLF-30 with KLF-C7, or Cornwall 1 available to trade for a pair of Epic CF-4. Let me know if you have a pair to sell or trade. Thanks.

If you could be happy with a pair of CF3's instead, there is a pair for sale in San Jose, Ca.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/353859854508?hash=item5263b0e0ac:g:aqAAAOSwcCth48Ck

• 2 months later...