New room

Deano1974

So after 2 years I finally, with the wife's permission was allowed to move the La Scala's into the lounge, previously they were in a smaller room 

And wow what a difference, haven't told her the real reason for the move was that I have the new Jubilee's on order and they definitely wouldn't fit in the old room lol

Here are a few pics of the room 

I'm running a fully active system with DaveA horn lens, Chris A originally helped me dial the crossovers in for the old room 

In this room Zach and Aaron from A-Z tuning dialed them in using REW remotely and dialled in the 2 x SB-2000 Pros 

Would never have teken the steps to go active without the advice amd help from alot of guys on this forum and now the next step Jubiiiiiileeees yeah baby! 

99165e1715e240db8fb616dda08e4fb2.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Deano1974 said:

So after 2 years I finally, with the wife's permission was allowed to move the La Scala's into the lounge, previously they were in a smaller room 

And wow what a difference, haven't told her the real reason for the move was that I have the new Jubilee's on order and they definitely wouldn't fit in the old room lol

I'm running a fully active system with DaveA horn lens, Chris A originally helped me dial the crossovers in for the old room 

In this room Zach and Aaron from A-Z tuning dialed them in using REW remotely and dialled in the 2 x SB-2000 Pros 

Would never have teken the steps to go active without the advice amd help from alot of guys on this forum and now the next step Jubiiiiiileeees yeah baby! 

IMG_20210806_112124.jpg

IMG_20210821_161338.thumb.jpg.f87fe1e01da056df56767cac70caf6cc.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Deano1974 said:

99165e1715e240db8fb616dda08e4fb2.jpg

dude, new Jubes?  When will they arrive?  Jeez you’re gonna be deaf soon with those beasts.  What are you going to drive them with?

dude, new Jubes?  When will they arrive?  Jeez you’re gonna be deaf soon with those beasts.  What are you going to drive them with?
Hopefully they are shipping Oct/Nov 2 pairs coming into NZ I have taken 1 pair, the walnut finish, same amps to run them, primaluna

Exciting!

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Deano1974 said:

2 pairs coming into NZ

You're way over there?  Job well done!!  Are you getting one of the Anniversary pair?

Isn't there a saying that the thread is worthless without pics???  We'll patiently await!

You're way over there?  Job well done!!  Are you getting one of the Anniversary pair?

Isn't there a saying that the thread is worthless without pics???  We'll patiently await!
Hi Coytee, yes one of the 2 pairs of 75th anniversary models coming into NZ, I have ordered the walnut finish very exciting

Ok, so the Land of Oz is going to get two pair.  Of every single person who lives there, you are going to be one of two people.  How cool is that?!!!  You'll sort of be 50% of the Jubilee Cartel!!

I've never heard these but agree they're going to sound good.  They will (with no disrespect meant) perhaps make your LaScalas sound more like a pair of toy speakers.  (I'm not bashing on the LaScalas, I've owned a pair since 1979 so have heard them side by side.....in my opinion, it's simply reality)

• Like 1

Ok, so the Land of Oz is going to get two pair.  Of every single person who lives there, you are going to be one of two people.  How cool is that?!!!  You'll sort of be 50% of the Jubilee Cartel!!

I've never heard these but agree they're going to sound good.  They will (with no disrespect meant) perhaps make your LaScalas sound more like a pair of toy speakers.  (I'm not bashing on the LaScalas, I've owned a pair since 1979 so have heard them side by side.....in my opinion, it's simply reality)

Lol yes indeed, jubilee mafia,

Everyone who owns Jubes says they are the best speaker they have ever heard or owned so very excited

also we are in New Zealand, we are Kiwi's, Oz is Australia [emoji6], different country hehe

• Haha 1