Belle Bass BIn Clones With Separate Top Section and Tweeter Housings

rmlowz

I am moving in a different direction with my audio barn system. The seperate top section was designed for Dave Harris 400 horns but could easily be modified on the inside for the horn of your choice. I will supply the 3/4 maple and the paint. The new owners can put the final coat on after they move them to their new home. They are textured with Duratex to give them a Leather look in appearance. I applied Sherwin Williams Industrial Coating a very Dark Blue top coat. I was trying to achieve a rustic look with the texture and rough cut trim for a theme in my barn. I think I did just that!.   450.00 Firm for all, you can not build them for this not even close.

Thanks

RIch

IMG_0790[3402].JPG

IMG_0792[3403].JPG

• Like 6

The dimensions for the Belle clone internal is to spec per plans. The outside is a little biger because of the trim

Bass Bin 19 inches deep x 23 1/2 inches high and 30 1/2 inches wide

Top Section 30 1/2 inches wide x 14 1/2 inches high x 19 1/2 inches deep

Thanks

Rich

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

You are going to have to give them HxWxD and weight, and then get quotes.  That's the way they work.

The little guys will bid against the large companies for your business. That's where you will win if you wait a little time.   There are ratings for the shippers as well, definitely thumb through the recent ratings.   Good luck. 

• 2 weeks later...