[SOLD locally] - $1,000 - 2009 Heresy IIIs [Houston, TX] - plus bonus offer (one pair of excellent R28-Fs)!

Bob Gardner

Very good to excellent condition, sequential serial numbers, have original receipt, manuals and boxes.  Selling because upgraded to Cornwalls.

Would prefer local pick or delivery, would consider meeting anywhere in SE Texas or W Louisiana.  However, if you want to pay for shipping, so be it.  I’ll have to add photos one by one with the 2 MB limit.

As an incentive, I'll include a excellent condition pair of R28-F floor-standing speakers.  I think of those as home theater speakers, but I will also be replacing those as part of my room reconfiguration.  I have the receipt and manuals for the R-28Fs, but no boxes, so not interested in shipping them.

Reducing to $1,000.

Thanks

Bob

Two-ChannelSystem-KlipschHeresyIII-Smaller.jpg

HeresiesWithGrills.jpg

HeresyLabel-15-Smallest-Rotated.jpg

HeresyLabel-16-Smallest-rotated.jpg

HeresiesWithoutGrills.jpg

Edited by Bob Gardner
  • Like 1

• Bob Gardner changed the title to For Sale - $1,000 - 2009 Heresy IIIs [Houston, TX] - plus bonus offer (one pair of excellent R28-Fs)!
  • Bob Gardner changed the title to [SOLD locally] - $1,000 - 2009 Heresy IIIs [Houston, TX] - plus bonus offer (one pair of excellent R28-Fs)!