I am looking for an inexpensive amplifier for my 7.2 home theater system Yamaha RX-V663

Gcyrusday

46 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Pyle is one of those brands I will go on record and say is a garbage brand with garbage products. 

some klipsch products were made by Pyle when Pyle was part of the Group 

18 minutes ago, RandyH said:

some klipsch products were made by Pyle when Pyle was part of the Group 

Something about marketing a 12 channel amplifier with 3000 Watts of power at 300 WPC for $249 NIB and 16 lbs doesn't really make me feel like I'm handling quality, regardless of the company's past.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I agree with the members that say PYLE, in general, is junk. You know whenever a manufacturer puts stats like 3000 watts on the face of an amp/receiver/box/etc. that weights 2 lbs.  it is a junk product trying to catch the attention of people who just look at stats to compare electronics.

$_12.JPG?set_id=880000500F

The only thing that I've used from PYLE that was decent was their 15" subs back in the early 90's for a car audio system I built for a friend. The subs were affordable and decent sounding and a whole-lotta bang for the buck. 

Pyle Driver - 12 INCH WOOFER SPEAKERS, model W1240 - high power  [0214140315] - $40.00 : EdsGoodStuff.com Online Shop, it's all good...

I would recommend looking at and emotiva 7 channel amp...their basx line is pretty affordable on the used market.  As far as Emotiva amp quality goes, overall they are pretty solid, but every so often you get one that will need a simple repair.

a7_front_web.png?v=1617037459