For Sale: Walnut Chorus II in Charleston, SC

bhendrix

My friends in Charleston, SC are preparing for retirement and downsizing and have asked me to help find a new home for their gorgeous Chorus II.  Speakers are in excellent condition.  Sequential serial numbers.

Asking price is $1500.  Local pick up only.

Please PM me or post here with any questions or if you are interested and I will put you in touch with the owners.

Thanks,

Bill

IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

IMG_2086.jpg

IMG_2085.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg

IMG_2091.jpg

IMG_2093.jpg

IMG_2092.jpg

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Want to thank Bhendrix for putting me in contact with the sellers of these speakers! Couldn’t be more pleased. Arranged sale with courteous and helpful sellers, and then flew to South Florida from Arkansas to meet up with my 19 year old son (teach em what a worthwhile road trip is like!). Bought packing supplies and drove 9 hours to South Carolina, delayed by slow leaking tire. Sellers were gracious enough to stay up till 11 p.m., until we arrived. Thanked them, told them goodnight, and spent next 45 minutes in their front yard wrapping each speaker in 2 moving blankets, commercial Saran Wrap (rain?), a tarp with duct tape, and a last layer of a moving blanket (stop sliding in bed of truck) taped together. Can’t be too careful for a 12-14 hour drive home. While wrapping the speakers about midnight, a buck came out of the woods and came straight at us, within 20 feet . . .  looking very unhappy. Looked at us, looked at first speaker we had just finished wrapping, back at us, then walked towards us another 5 feet. I told my son, “that buck is about to whip either that speakers ***, or ours, get to the truck”. Buck then lowered his head and with antlers down, went towards my son. Some words were said, that won’t be repeated here, and buck pulled up. After a short staring match, and one last look at the wrapped speaker, the buck snorted and trotted off. Strange things in South Carolina. In any event, priorities, so  finished wrapping last speaker, and headed off for long drive home to Arkansas. Great music and conversation along the way, and, although exhausted, had the beautiful speakers hooked up and playing tunes within an hour of arriving. The Chorus will become my main speakers, moving my Forte to another room (pic for size difference). The Chorus may be my last purchase as they really seem to check all the boxes, plus some, but I must admit that the Forte are one remarkable speaker for the footprint they take up. Two great products.  Klipsch community group is best place, to find great people, who love good music. Stay safe. 
 image.jpeg.eac0bec57a0812eaf1cde04411d8cbbb.jpegimage.png.cecfcec23eebc6ae885f0785d1674a58.pngimage.jpeg.40250c830703d451cd483a9b3b0201e2.jpegimage.jpeg.291cd3e268505568230355118c2555ae.jpeg

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Cgoml said:

Want to thank Bhendrix for putting me in contact with the sellers of these speakers! Couldn’t be more pleased. Arranged sale with courteous and helpful sellers, and then flew to South Florida from Arkansas to meet up with my 19 year old son (teach em what a worthwhile road trip is like!). Bought packing supplies and drove 9 hours to South Carolina, delayed by slow leaking tire. Sellers were gracious enough to stay up till 11 p.m., until we arrived. Thanked them, told them goodnight, and spent next 45 minutes in their front yard wrapping each speaker in 2 moving blankets, commercial Saran Wrap (rain?), a tarp with duct tape, and a last layer of a moving blanket (stop sliding in bed of truck) taped together. Can’t be too careful for a 12-14 hour drive home.

what an adventure --congratulations on the new Speakers 

• Like 1