FS: Bottlehead Stereomour 2 2a3 integrated Amp $800

Kevmosmith

Excellent amp. Well constructed as the picture shows.  Very quiet for a 2a3 amp (even on Khorns) and makes the big horns sing.

The tubes are two (2) vintage GE 12at7's and two (2) excellent sounding SOVTEK 2a3's with low hours (note the RCA 2a3's in the picture are not included).  Other than the upgraded 12at7's, the amp is stock.

Amp has three (3) inputs, a balance (Left/right) knob and a volume knob.  Base is painted and distressed black and waxed.  Top is brushed aluminum.  It is a sharp looking amp.  Includes power cord.

Price is firm.  The kit is still in Bottlehead's line-up and starts at $1,129 (without the nicer 12at7 tubes and assembly)

No trades, please.

Will ship from Houston to the lower 48. $50 capped shipping. If it is less, I will refund the difference.  If it is more, I will pay the difference.  Paypal "Friends and family" is fine and local pickup in Houston (77079) is fine.  $50 capped shipping. 

Been here a while, perfect feedback on Usaudiomart, audiogon and ebay as well. Buy with confidence, you will enjoy this amp on your Heritage speakers.

Thanks!

Kevin

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

I have Klipsch cf3's. I listened to classical large orchestral. I am wondering if this amp can produce the dynamics oflarge orchestral.

Does the amp have any of the upgrades listed on Bottleheads page?

Thanks Bob