College Football 2021

EmilC

Dabo losing his mind?

Try a million people both there in the stands and fans within five hundred miles!

NOT that it would have made a big difference in the outcome but ignoring late hits until the decibels get too high is not officiating...well for that sec crew it was. They found "offsets" easily enough.

Got to wonder right now if the Tigers can even be competitive. They weren't playing a powerhouse of a team.

• Like 1

SEC officiating is something else imo.  I won't say anything more about that fumble against OSU, which we ran in for a TD.   That contributed to their loss a couple years ago in Phoenix.  Throw in the non-coin flip to start the game.    hahahaha  I agree with the late hit AND the make up call too.  

29598346_1012995392200619_6860154822225021249_n.jpg

• Haha 1

On 9/6/2021 at 1:11 PM, JL Sargent said:

How bout the Penn State vs Auburn game this year? Who wins that one?

Penn State at home. Whiteout conditions.

Home field advantage is HUGE in college ball as you may very well know 

Urban Meyer called it the toughest environment he has ever played in.

Penn State 63   Auburn 3

😀

I could be wrong

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

No photo description available.

An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the old man passes gas and says, 'Seven Points.'
His wife rolls over and says, 'What in the world was that?' The old man replied, 'its fart football.'
A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says, 'Touchdown, tie score...'
After about five minutes the old man lets another one go and says, 'Aha. I'm ahead 14 to 7.'
Not to be outdone the wife rips out another one and says, 'Touchdown, tie score.'
Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, 'Field goal, I lead 17 to 14.' Now the pressure is on for the old man.
He refuses to get beaten by a woman, so he strains real hard.
Since defeat is totally unacceptable, he gives it everything he's got, and accidentally poops in the bed.
The wife says, 'What the hell was that?'
The old man says, 'Half time, switch sides

• Haha 2

I knew it was gonna be a rough day but that was confirmed when the band entered the field.  They do a ramp entrance w/the Drum Major coming in last right?  Welllll, the drum major slipped and busted his rear on the ramp, had to get up and regroup then finish his entrance.  Some bad ju-ju right there.  Throughout the game fans were bashing CJ Stroud and Kerry Coombs one of the main men on OSU's defense.  Stroud's total yards amounted to 487 yet a true freshman should play better?  Nonsense!  Coombs on the other hand has a lot of work to do on D.  Oregon came into the Shoe 0-9 against OSU.  They played very well and surgically removed the OSU D with some great calls.  Officiating was all from the Pac  Who knows what the future holds cause the B1G is still the B1G.  Had to dig a bit for this one but...

May be a Twitter screenshot of text that says 'Cardale Jones @Cardale7_ And look on the bright side, last time OSU lost a home opener, they won the National Championship #GoBucks 9/9/17, 11:10 PM'

• Like 1