College Football 2021

EmilC

So by "theory" when Iowa loses to a 3-2 Purdue, they should only fall to 6th, right? I mean that's the treatment Alabama gets.  😂

LSU will jump into #5 and Auburn #6...Bucks drop to #7?  😂

Had to have some fun w/that again...  :)

The flag plant truly sucked.  It's not about that at all.  RESPECT the field PERIOD.  Whether it's your home field or the opponent's.

18 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

they should only fall to 6th, right?

Oh no, that's determined by how many National Championships you've won. See all those voters still believe Alabama will win it again. The real problem is how many times they've lost one only to win it all later. How many has Iowa won?😆

• Haha 1

I’m good with that also.

Just so long as my Spartans are not ranked too high.  I’d be happier if they were #11.  Young college players start to believe the polls and forget to play the opponent.  You only have to see what #2 Iowa did yesterday.

• Like 2

I've been saying for the past few years, Franklin is not a good coach or recruiter, because he's not a good coach, his staffing has been questionable, and the results are evident.  He's stuck with a QB that has, and continues to make poor decisions and is at best, mid grade, but obviously, they can't recruit anything better, or they would be, or should be playing.  Been a Pennstate fan since I was a child, but I call it like I see it, and they need to find a replacement coach, oh but they signed the bum to a 6 year extension last year.  It pains me to say this, but I will be shocked if OSU doesn't run all over PSU, and after yesterdays game, they should be booted out of the top 20, and could lose another 3 games.  This is 100% on Franklin, his recruits across the board, and his coaching staff.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Pete H said:

It pains me to say this, but I will be shocked if OSU doesn't run all over PSU

On any given day... 

OSU HAS TO WIN OUT and get even better than they look right now IF they want to play for the natty.  Penn State has always played tough and they'll play tough next weekend I think. 

Just glad we've got some great backup for Stroud.  Day has implemented his big tight end package and now that's starting to show up.  He's building a COMPLETE team now on offense.  Penn State WILL show up!

Game at a time.