College Football 2021

EmilC

10 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

. .trouble with the snap.”

Oh you're just like my sister, Neil. She has been sending me that tired picture all week. Isn't that kid collecting a social security check by now?

Looks like we got ourselves a game now. Guess I can stop making nachos and wings and pay attention.

• Haha 2

Agree that Spartans need to keep a fast pace. They had blue on their heels on the opening drive. Then the rest of the first quarter they seem to be in slow motion and Michigan had their number. Once they picked it back up Michigan was struggling

3 hours ago, JL Sargent said:

They are the reigning National Champs though, right? The only team I really see beating them right now would be Georgia. How bout you? 😁

Yup, they are but on any given day someone might just run right thru the heart of the South once again.  Lotta games left before that final whistle.  Things they are a changin....  :)  

BTW, has anyone noticed the up tic in TV network advertising?  Next year they predict more NCAA sales than the NFL???  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Things they are a changin....  :) 

Are they?😁 See, I think Bama or Georgia would tear Cinci a new one. That's just my humble assessment of things right now. Like you mentioned, there is a lot of football to go just yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@JL SargentDon't ever count Luke Fickell out of any ball game. He's a good fit in Cincy and is pulling in some good recruits.  It is what it is in the NCAA.  I don't think they can compete w/most of those other ranked teams but once again "on any given day" might just pop up and shake out in their favor.  He tends to be a bit tight on his play calling but sometimes that can work to your favor.  Most times not.  He's a great guy though.  

45 minutes ago, JL Sargent said:

Jordan tried to screw it up for the Spartans with that QB throw down 3 seconds after the pass was thrown. Harbaugh loses yet another big one.

I’m sure Jordan will hear about that from Tucker.  Harbaugh was so stunned he closed his mouth,  if only for a second.  He must swallow a lot of flies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, rplace said:

Congrats Sparty. Impressive come back. Hope they do the same to OSU. 

I hope Michigan beats The Ohio State University (sorry Dave @Dave1291); that helps Sparty.  MSU IS 8-0, but Purdue, Maryland, OSU, and PSU remain as genuine challenges.

The Spartans can’t complain about the officiating.

• Like 2