College Football 2021

EmilC

4 hours ago, DizRotus said:

“. . .trouble with the snap.”

3 hours ago, rplace said:

Oh you're just like my sister, Neil. She has been sending me that tired picture all week. Isn't that kid collecting a social security check by now?

He's still around...

12360175_1084084351632375_8789467400688846406_n.jpg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

I hope Michigan beats The Ohio State University

No need to ever be sorry over a ball game.  It's a game.  They got tons of my money for wallpaper.  The one thing the youngest got in addition to her wallpaper that I never got?  

She let me try the first one on.  hahaha

IMG-20171105-141624693-1.jpg

IMG-20171105-181855-2.jpg

Yea, it's just a game.  Simple.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Without him, MSU loses.

He's a great back that's for sure but I'm not so sure about that statement.  You know your team though so there's that.

Also as a parent I coached my girls just like you all have coached and helped your kids grow in life/sports.  The fact I shot for so many years helped me see things in a totally different perspective.  I also got married and had kids when I was older so I could apply what I'd learned from shooting.  You ALL have your Kodak moments w/your kids whether it's sports or something else that enhances their lives.  I have mine.  I wasn't trying to be flippant at all posting those two pics.  The point I was trying to convey was that it really IS just a game.  Someone wins and someone loses.  I've seen the heartbreaks and captured them in photos many times just as I have seen the joy of winning.  It's a game.  Ya have to back your team.  I enjoy several parts of this forum and this thread is one of them.  It's fun and I enjoy the laffs.  In another couple years you'll all be Buckeyes!  hahahaha  :)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Not football,

definitely no college football.  The Olympic Trials semi-finals for the Team USA Curling Mixed Doubles was on tv today.  The best semi-final is tomorrow morning.  Go Jamie Sinclair (and whoever that guy is that is your teammate). 

• Haha 1