College Football 2021

EmilC

I love you too, man.

The frogs did win the rose bowl this century, and also count as one of the national champions in history.  Not bad for a small private school.  

Of course you know its all just standard sports trash talk, no need to be sorry.

Not sure i could ever understand that white crap on bbq chicken though...

Oh yeah.  I also actually attended and graduated there, unlike a lot of "fans" of some teams.

• Like 1

To my uneducated college football mind, Alabama is running the same passing game, and a less capable running game. Teams should have figured out how to deal with that passing game by now... press man and really good tackling. Not sure Bryce Young is NFL size for a QB and throwing motion looks too long in the wind up. But, the Tide keeps rolling.

• Like 1

Go Bear Claws, or is it Bear Cats, maybe Bear Claw Cats, that doesn't make any sense.  LOL

Bama surprised me for sure, after their O line was destroyed last week against Auburn, but they stepped up big time against that front of Georgia, which is great, but as someone said, any given day.  Looks pretty cut and dry to me, with the exception of the order, which hopefully will keep Alabama/Georgia from playing each other in the semi finals so maybe

Bama

Michigan

Georgia

Cincinnati

Michigan

Bama

Cincinnati

Georgia 

Haven't been able to watch my team this season `cause I'm not paying for any channels right now. That leaves me to searching youtube to switch streams 15 or more times when each stream is terminated. Or watch the game later after I know the outcome uuuugh.

So wonder if Brent Venables helper has had to reign him in as much this year as in the past to keep him off the field. Cause I would have taken that as a sign he was headed west. To OK for bigger bucks I'd assume not just his old ties to the school. Starting to read more this morning. Imagine some recruits would change their mind.

Now just hope Elliott can be content!

Rebuild time.

• Like 1